Sign in to follow this  
Camaro70

Fi production concerns?

Hey guys, just want to be safe and know the product and company completely before i decide to drop some decent money on it. When looking through the different woofer types and categories, i found a bit of concern (hopefully false concern) to the fact that all products have extended due dates. I see that these delays are due to U.S steel delays and new forging supplies. Just trying to be safe with this product because all i know about it is from the internet, mainly because my local audio store does not sell any FI products. Everything i see from Youtube videos of the product to reading through these forums are what has made my decision to buy FI woofers. From everything i read and hear they seem to be a great product, but since i cannot get a hands on look at them or even recieve much info from my audio dealer about them this is my only concern. So i guess can people to this date still vow for Fi's production even with new changes to steel forging or extended delays? Please put any concern i have to rest because i am dying to buy these.

You will NOT be disappointed if you purchase a Fi woofer :drink40:

I have a single BTL 12 in the trunk of my car, and it gets louder and lower than my two Kicker 12's did!

Edited by thor02

Welcome to SSA! Are you located in Canton MI?

You have nothing to worry about with Fi, I know they did backorders for the BLs but they did get the steel in. One issue I believe people have with Fi is that they dont understand that they build to order. So in that case its going to take a week for build lead time.

They will be worth the wait. :)

Welcome to SSA! Are you located in Canton MI?

You have nothing to worry about with Fi, I know they did backorders for the BLs but they did get the steel in. One issue I believe people have with Fi is that they dont understand that they build to order. So in that case its going to take a week for build lead time.

I'm located in Canton, OH. Thank you for the input, i do feel that its a stupid concern to have. Just wanted to make sure that these extended dates and steel supply were not an issue. Because i am dying to get them!

FI will be custom made to your order, generally a 7-10 day build time is given. But they are well worth the wait. Also you will never see FI at any local audio shops, as they are a direct sales only company so they have No dealers.

Each sub is custom made to your spec's so it will take some time to get them made and shipped but as has already been stated you will not but disappointed in your purchase.

Custom built one at a time per your order, plus american made with american materials! Well worth the wait. I have been running their ssd line for 3 years now and have no complaints.

You are in good hands with Fi. It will be worth the wait!

+1 to what everyone has said here so far. Couldn't agree more.

Trust me, you will not be dissapointed with any Fi subwoofer. I blow people's minds daily with my single 12" SSD. It is well worth the wait.

yeah like the other said i belive they have a whare house in vega sbut i could be wrong i :fing34:remember looking them up.. they slam

the benefit to theese delays is that your woofers are being completely customized and fabricated JUSSST FOR YOU

not on an assembly line by a 5 year old for 10 grains of rice for an hour

anything your local audio shop is selling, is more than likely making money off you.

buy your sub, and welcome to Fi

I can't say anything bad about Fi, I have an 18" Fi BTL N2 fully loaded in my yukon, loudest single sub I have ever heard, lots of complements and "thats the loudest system I have ever heard", and I get the thumbs up a bunch =]. The craftsmanship of these beasts is amazing. Fi Audio's customer service is great too. "NDMstang65" on here works for Fi Audio, so he can help you and point you in the right direction of what subwoofer is good for you. :WELCOME:

Thanks for the kind words guys.

We're just in a transition period right now because we refuse to do any importation business for our raw materials any longer.

We are out of a lot of things..and it is in the hurry up and wait fashion...nothing we can do about it either :).

Truth of the matter is though..nobody else can say they are doing as much here in the states as we are now!

:peepwall:

Thanks for the kind words guys.

We're just in a transition period right now because we refuse to do any importation business for our raw materials any longer.

We are out of a lot of things..and it is in the hurry up and wait fashion...nothing we can do about it either :).

Truth of the matter is though..nobody else can say they are doing as much here in the states as we are now! :peepwall:

That is what it is all about! :fing34:

Hey guys, just want to be safe and know the product and company completely before i decide to drop some decent money on it. When looking through the different woofer types and categories, i found a bit of concern (hopefully false concern) to the fact that all products have extended due dates. I see that these delays are due to U.S steel delays and new forging supplies. Just trying to be safe with this product because all i know about it is from the internet, mainly because my local audio store does not sell any FI products. Everything i see from Youtube videos of the product to reading through these forums are what has made my decision to buy FI woofers. From everything i read and hear they seem to be a great product, but since i cannot get a hands on look at them or even recieve much info from my audio dealer about them this is my only concern. So i guess can people to this date still vow for Fi's production even with new changes to steel forging or extended delays? Please put any concern i have to rest because i am dying to buy these.

I saw a video of a Bugatti Veyron online once. I heard the production rates are slow and they don't sell them locally. I'm skeptical of its performance as well. I guess we're in the same situation. :shrug:

It doesn't hurt to wait a little longer for something that will keep you happy in the long run :)

Sign in to follow this