Shogen

SSA Member Meet (East Coast)

Any chances of there being a small meet or get together for members on the East Coast? I'd like to have someone make me feel inadequate again with my lowly JL 500/1 ... I've yet to hear someone that I couldn't drown out here in Jersey even though I'm working on a budget and no component set yet I still seem to be heard and felt....

Honestly though, I'd like to see some setups and gather some ideas and just enjoy the company of people with similar interests.. That is why I labeled this SSA Member Meet and not Team SSA Meet... I'd like for any and all to make some suggestions on a possible meet and greet in the Metro area...

Anyone interested pls post... :morepower1:

Any chances of there being a small meet or get together for members on the East Coast? I'd like to have someone make me feel inadequate again with my lowly JL 500/1 ... I've yet to hear someone that I couldn't drown out here in Jersey even though I'm working on a budget and no component set yet I still seem to be heard and felt....

Honestly though, I'd like to see some setups and gather some ideas and just enjoy the company of people with similar interests.. That is why I labeled this SSA Member Meet and not Team SSA Meet... I'd like for any and all to make some suggestions on a possible meet and greet in the Metro area...

Anyone interested pls post... :morepower1:

I might be up for this, although, NYC is 6hr drive south of me. Depending on time/date of course...

i'm always up for a SSA meet.

I don't know many places to meet, NYC is not a final destination but a suggestion..

Also, I have family up on 9G in Hudson, NY.... I'm assuming that might be like a good medium drive for some people if anyone does answer to this request...

Hummm.

Think more south. Warmer and prettier girls.

Snooki FTL.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

How about South Beach? This is the perfect place for those girls you guys looking for :D

Edited by slim142

I need a reason for a road trip :fing34:

Hmm.... Florida? That's a huge trip.... Why not Puerto Rico? Better women... lol :peepwall:

hmm... i hope the final decision is not that far North. but if i have my setup done, then ill go that far. probly even if im not done with my build. lol. what month are we thinkin about?

Edited by swagger_wagon468

Possibly end of June so we can plan properly if this does go down.... I'd really like to just chill out and play tunes and get the shyt pushed outta me by someone's insane setup... lol :morepower1:

We should just do a sponsored SSA comp in MD right next to Aarron's house and call it a day :)

I'd also be interested depending on when and where.bandwagon2.gif

We should just do a sponsored SSA comp in MD right next to Aarron's house and call it a day :)

Now that sounds like a plan!

Now that sounds like a plan!

X2!

it would be like 12 hrs but worth it. anyone close to GA that wants to drive up in a caravan with me? :ughdunno: i hate driving with no-one around me.

LMK! :dancing:

I'd be okay with a MD trip I guess...

I say we get a sign up sheet with how far people are willing to drive and pick a place in the middle.

Wherever it is I would prolly stay over and go out that night too. :drink40:

Okay... I'm down to go... I'd drive far? Shyt I don't know... I'd go 3hrs one way if needed...

I have to report early July. I have the third week of May to the first week of July.

June is shot for me completely.

July works as does late may.

I got 5hr in me, maybe a little more if it is a good turn out.

Hmmm.... I can do July...