Alan Palmer

new to ssa

hey guys. new to this forum, not new to the world. im over on floridaspl.com as well. i just recently came over to give my 2 cents on a little disagreement some of your "tech masters" had on a malibu build.

a bit about me. i started competing sometime in late 2009. in 2010 i managed to win florida state finals, southeast regionals, and took 2nd place at world finals for the 120-129.9 bass race class.

i currently have 4 hertz spl show 15"s in a wall, powered by #22 of 50 DD Z-SE as a substage. my front stage consists of 2 sets of hertz hsk 165 xls, and 2 spl show 8"s powered by a hertz ep-4x.

by no means the best, but its a solid work in progress, and one of these days i'll get around to being loud or something. :P

nice to meet everyone.

does this mean your going to be coming around here asking sub A vs sub B questions??? or tell us about your s10 your going to put 3456789 DP 21's in??? Ahhh I kid I kid welcome to SSA, good to have some people who will be able to contribute in a positive way to the better good of the site

welcome sir!!!

does this mean your going to be coming around here asking sub A vs sub B questions??? or tell us about your s10 your going to put 3456789 DP 21's in??? Ahhh I kid I kid welcome to SSA, good to have some people who will be able to contribute in a positive way to the better good of the site

haha. no. im the one that just leaves well enough alone on those questions. my tastes in gear aren't normally accepted in the spl world. lol.

and i suppose i forgot to mention.. all that audio gear, along with 700+ pounds of batteries, is all shoved inside a 2000 nissan maxima. :o)

Welcome :eek5wavey:

Welcome!! :wavey5:

Welcome

:WELCOME: