Out There Customs

North Dakota Noob

Hey all, I'm tyler from Bismarck, ND. I'm not officially a noob to audio (even thou some people up here know me as Mr. Noobcake). I have been involved in the car audio and competition scene since i was 14 (2004). I also starting my own shop last year called Out There Customs. At my shop my #1 thing is car audio, but also sell alot of different aftermarket parts, mechanic work, body work, motor swaps, etc. I do know alot about car audio but there are some areas that are ruff for me and I am going to be asking for some help on my box design and what you guys think will work best in my setup idea, if i seem to use wrong terms and words describing things.....bare with me as i know more things as words or phrases i come up with as it is easier for me to remember with all i have going on. If I say something and you dont understand me, please ask and ill explain and feel free to tell me the "proper term". Thanks

My shop vehicle:

1999 Chevy Blazer 4 door

2 layers of dynamat extreme thru entire vehicle

Eclipse 5v Deck

Infinity Kappa 6.5 components (f doors)

JBL Digital 1004

2 Kicker Warhorses

4 Solo X 12s (temp-need to get rid of)

8 Kinetik HC2400s

I did a quick throw together install with boxes someone else made for solo x 12s for a competition last week and I am redoing everything so it is a disaster until i have the time and figure out my new build.

Welcome

Welcome!!!! :wavey5:

:WELCOME:

I've been to Bismark at least 75 times. Good to see someone take some audio pride out there. :)

welcome sir!!!

Welcome "Noobcake" .... :drink40:

Thats MR. NOOBCAKE to you Curt!!!

But thanks everyone for the welcomes..