burko

1998 Chevrolet Silverado Z71

You do not need an isolator. Just make sure to fuse near both batteries

Oops, you ninja posted on me :P

I'm assuming you mean after the front battery (on its way to the second battery), before the back battery(coming from the front battery), and after the back battery(going to the amp)?

yes sir :fing34:

Looking great man. Be very glad you're building your first system with criticism and tips from the guys on SSA. Should make your first quite a success! Wish my parents would hook me up like yours! Haha.

Great luck man :fing34:

Looking great man. Be very glad you're building your first system with criticism and tips from the guys on SSA. Should make your first quite a success! Wish my parents would hook me up like yours! Haha.

Thanks man! I am very lucky to have a family like mine, and I really appreciate everything that they do for me. I can't stand it when I see a 16 year old driving a $40,000 brand new Mustang that mommy bought for them, when they're completely unaware of how lucky they are..

Double post ftl

Edited by burko

Thanks man! I am very lucky to have a family like mine, and I really appreciate everything that they do for me. I can't stand it when I see a 16 year old driving a $40,000 brand new Mustang that mommy bought for them, when they're completely unaware of how lucky they are..

I feel ya bro

Looks fine to me. I prefer the square style fuse holder. I always use ANL fuses. AGUs have never worked well for me.

Ordered fuses, fuse boxes, terminals, and volt meter. Should get everything some time this week or next :fing34:

Edited by burko