pimpedout97x

hhr 4th order wall build, fo fih-teenz

i ordered 4 12" Eminence delta mids...tested on my receiver in the house....LOUD...on no power....they're gonna see 400+w EACH in the hhr... few weeks ill order the 8 8's as well, those will see around 200-225w each.

heres a sneak peak. 1x 12 and 2x 8's per front door, and 1x 12 and 2x 8's behind each front seat. 12 mids in total, and about 3400w rms total. 8 bullet tweeters as well (2 per door and 2 behind each seat) with about 125w rms each tweeter. should get loud :)

this is the 12. its huge. and loud. ima be deaf, thats for sure!

IMG_20110721_210954.jpg

Wowzaa those mids right behind your head will make quick work on making you def! :P

Is suede hard to work with? I love the dash wrapping you did :wub:

i joked around about this several nights ago, but your doing it !!!! wow bro, awesome approach.....

Damn, that's a lot of mids/highs, your gonna need a stronger sub stage!! :lol2:

Wowzaa those mids right behind your head will make quick work on making you def! :P

Is suede hard to work with? I love the dash wrapping you did :wub:

not too hard. theres not much stretch to it, but what i covered wasn't that hard.

rings for the rear fill mids. 1 12" and 2 8's behind each front seat.

IMG_20110723_180012.jpg

was going to mount them and start getting it fleeced up ready for glass, and....

IMG_20110723_180155.jpg

Where in FL you located? looks like you're close to the punta

edit: the front just rolled by here about 20min ago, you may be in one of the other dozen spots with the same clouds tho

WOW, I've not seen many Systems using 12" Mids comfortably. I love the eminence Delta series, LOUD n Clean. I will be doing up my 1984 Volvo 240 with suede/ leather interior, With a 4th order wall similar to this one, but you will only see port, subs will be inside chamber.

I Wants do (1) 10" with one 8" and a super tweet per door. With a few extra domes in the corners. I hope to get a New Crescendo Concerto 2 Channel but the Sundown amps are nice to, BUT so is the 1000C4!!! arrggh! Im on a budget for this one, but it should be loud

I LOVE YOUR BUILD, ITS SO CLEAN AND BOSSY! Im doing (4) 15's of some sort... Thanks for doing it right bro!

thanks!

sounds like you have a simliar plan. im running all my mids off of 2 nendo 1600.2 amps. 4 12" delta's with 425w each, and 8 8" delta pro's with about 210w each.

tweets will be 8 power acoustic nx-5 bullets (louder than piss) on one of the new nendo 4ch (once the 1000c'4s sell out), but ill use my current 1000c4 until those are released (im picky about having all matching amps)

i have 2 1000c4's that ill likely use on a switch for mids behind the rear door/hatch area, for at shows or whatever. im thinking about getting 2 BC2000D cases, and taking the 1000c4 board and fitting it inside that, so they "look" like the match the new line of nendo amps. Navid said it should fit.

then i want 2 5500d's for the subs :)

Amazing work dude, never though id see you finish a project lol, but top notch work so far, congrats on that. Should be a beast when you done!

Amazing work dude, never though id see you finish a project lol, but top notch work so far, congrats on that. Should be a beast when you done!

hahahah

kinda ghetto, but its all good. once its glassed up ill reenforce the rings from the inside and all should be good. kinda hard making these pods since i dont want to glass to the B pillars (most ill do is put a few screws into it) but i dont wanna glass into anything in the car in case i ever take it out to sell the car.

yes the 8" rings look ghetto too lol. sorry.

IMAG0287.jpg

IMAG0286-1.jpg

IMAG0285.jpg

IMAG0288.jpg

IMAG0289.jpg

IMAG0290.jpg

IMAG0291.jpg

IMAG0293.jpg

Progress :woot:

Lookin' good!!! Waitin' for some more!!

and then i just did this now, dont know if itll help any sound wise or not, but looking through the port it should look nice with all rounded edges and corners. (glassing over this as well)

IMAG0347.jpg

IMAG0346.jpg

IMAG0343.jpg

IMAG0342.jpg

IMAG0341-1.jpg

IMAG0337.jpg

IMAG0336.jpg

IMAG0335.jpg

IMAG0334-1.jpg

Keep doin' work!!!! All is progress!!

time to get some glass done! :drink40:

I see you have decided to glass that entire section as well as the corners. Looks good!! Glass away!!