jaynanspl

Jay's 79 Burban 12-12's in a 4thorder..

Man that is really looking great. I can't even imagine how it sounds!

I am anxious to see this finished and what it looks like all prettied up :P

Thats leaf spring in the rear right?

If so, you can get a lift block and longer u bolts or just add another leaf. Check out eaby.

I wish mine had leafs.

Build is looking good. I am curious what the tuning is also.

Check Alcan springs they are pretty reasonable and offer a heavier duty version as well.

http://www.alcanspring.com/index.htm , they can make em'. Also they aren't too bad on prices. Looked into some for my cherocar back in the day. Also semi bags and a small tank would do wonders. Power it via compressor, or put some gauges in and have an air line fitting in the cab.(that's what my buddy has done to his dually). Might want to verify load rating on that rear axle too ( just my .02). Looking good though man. Can't wait to see it done.

What's the tuning of that ported section?

The ported section is tuned to 39hz.. I want the lows to be real low..

Got a chance today after the movies with the wife to work on Bubbazorus!!!yahoo.gif Nothing to fancy, just some side panels..

Front shot from the windshield..

DSCF1173.jpg

Not to bad for really being my first try on making them..:shrug:

DSCF1175.jpg

DSCF1174.jpg

Jay drinks.gif

Got alittle more work done today..yahoo.gif

Jay drinks.gif

DSCF1179.jpg

Looking good, keep it up!

Keep the updates and pics comin'!!

Well guys, got some work done today.. yahoo.gif Thought I would put the panels in place add some spray foam to seal it up and keep all sound forward.. I know its not to great looking, but I will make sure it wont look like that when final..

Photo0193.jpg

Photo0192.jpg

Then I thought, what the hell lets make a battery box for the rear of the beast while the foam is drying..

Sorry about the sun glare..dry.gif

Photo0189.jpg

With the tailgate down.

Photo0190.jpg

Tailgate up.. Like a glove..good.gif

Photo0191.jpg

Never heard of audio force bat before weird.

Never heard of audio force bat before weird.

Its not weird at all, there are a lot of companies that sell batteries that arent to mainstream or popular with everybody. Build is looking good so far, waiting on the next move from ya.

Hey Guys!! I know its been alittle while for an update.. Was able to get a new alpine 9857 deck for $80.00..yahoo.gif Decided to make a small vid to see what the flex would be like.. Man tones in the 20's and 30's are wicked..trippy.gif

I know I have along way to go to get the other subs and lots more power, but as it is right now this thing is loud as shit.. I have sat in the back seat right in the middle with my head in front of the port to give me the feel of what my friends will feel.. woot.gif

I know its not as good as it should be, but after talking with Mike late week he told me this... when you add the other woofers it should pickup on the high notes good. Your reactive is high right now (really high) due to each woofer in 2 cubes sealed (that is what I usually give an 18 lol) For the time being just know that your amps are rising to prob. close to 6-8 ohms so they are making almost no power. Rise will go way down when you add the other woofers.

i like that old chevy cowboy limo you have in one of the pics.

Looking like once the other subs get in you'll be inflicting some pain :morepower1: I'm sure the progress you've made gives you more motivation to keep going :fing34: Watching eagerly bro, looks good :popcorn: