sundownz

"Monster" v.2 Prototype Due Soon

...Giggity.

Oh, Nice Top And Bottom Plate Too....

Damn That's A Great Avatar...Even Better When He Double Posts...

Time travel link here... from 2008 :)

The project was put on hold for MUCH longer than I initially thought... thread ended in 2009 originally and nothing had really happened since then and until recently. We got tied up developing so many other more mass market products for the last 2 years or so.

how heavy is this beast gonna be?

Reading through the old thread it looks like 90-100lbs for frame and motor.

I do like the smoothness.

It gives you a look nobody else really has, distancing Sundown another way from the others. Indeed a good thing.

Will it have the same destiny as the Monster v.1, just something you play around and when you see improvements they are implemented to your regular line of woofers.

Or you are thinking about selling some?

I may actually sell them this time -- with a huge disclaimer about motor weight needing to be supported ;)

:morepower1: this is going to be a god of woofa's

:woot: Looking forward to seeing this and hearing about testing results!!

Sweet, can't wait to see this.

Very excited about it!!

Sundown has too many projects!!! Get the 12" Z v.3 finished!...please lol :)

BAN???????

Isn't the Z v3s in production and awaiting arrival?

And Jake does have a lot of projects, and think he doesn't even share half of theM I bet. So you can only imagine what else is going on. ;).

I actually a few dumb ideas I need to pitch his way. Oh how I missed the AIM IMing days when I poured all my stupid ideas to Jake.

I need to get off being such a penny pincher and take a day and come Visit Sundown HQ. It will only cost me around $100 for a round trip visit. Lol. I guess that's why I've been putting it off for a long while now.

I wanna wait until a few protos have arrived so I can be a like a fat kid at Willy Wonka Chocolate factory. Lol.

Jake, do you still have the same cell phone number from back in 08,when I came up there last time? I'd like to text and catch up on a few things, if that's possible.

BAN???????

Why?

Don't take things so literal...

And Jake does have a lot of projects, and think he doesn't even share half of theM I bet. So you can only imagine what else is going on. ;).

I actually a few dumb ideas I need to pitch his way. Oh how I missed the AIM IMing days when I poured all my stupid ideas to Jake.

I need to get off being such a penny pincher and take a day and come Visit Sundown HQ. It will only cost me around $100 for a round trip visit. Lol. I guess that's why I've been putting it off for a long while now.

I wanna wait until a few protos have arrived so I can be a like a fat kid at Willy Wonka Chocolate factory. Lol.

Jake, do you still have the same cell phone number from back in 08,when I came up there last time? I'd like to text and catch up on a few things, if that's possible.

Z v.3 production has not started yet. Design is largely complete, though.

I am still playing around with the surround a bit.

Edited by sundownz

Z v.3 production has not started yet. Design is largely complete, though.

I am still playing around with the surround a bit.

I am ready :)

Without telling us exactly what they are, but could you tell us how many projects that you have going at the moment? I'm guessing give or take 5 or 6??

Because I know there is those 8's and 10's that you just came out with.

Then the new amps.

And then probly working on some 6.5"s

The v3

The 500 watt line

The monster

But maybe theres more :peepwall:

Edited by Sencheezy

if i remember him correctly, 5-8 in any kind of production or proto state, probably 10-12 in some sort of paper state, and a million plus ideas in his head.....this is all from talking so long ago, like redneck on aim....but jake's just got the intelligence and ambition for this.....cant wait to see what sundown will be in 3 years let alone 10.

BAN???????

Why?

Don't take things so literal...

lol its funny you say dont take things so literal.

its a joke."haha"

Without telling us exactly what they are, but could you tell us how many projects that you have going at the moment? I'm guessing give or take 5 or 6??

Because I know there is those 8's and 10's that you just came out with.

Then the new amps.

And then probly working on some 6.5"s

The v3

The 500 watt line

The monster

But maybe theres more :peepwall:

Theres more...cant let everything out ...Direct Copy is always watching .....

even a foggy ETA for this line?

i have about 4500 watts and i would like to get a pair of 15s maybe 18's in hand by july or august ...

or should i just get the NS V2's?

I would like a 15" to take my "new" SAZ3500D!!!!!!!

even a foggy ETA for this line?

i have about 4500 watts and i would like to get a pair of 15s maybe 18's in hand by july or august ...

or should i just get the NS V2's?

you gonna put only 2k rms to a MONSTER????? nightshade.

:morepower1: