Can someone please help me with my radio. I put my sundown amp to it, and my radio started to fry!! now theirs no output from my speaker wires from behind radio. (I disconnected amp, and rewired back regular). I tested all wires, and it seems that one speaker output does in fact give a little static. Im guessing I fired the outputs in the radio. Can anyone help me fix this problemo

I assume you ran RCA jacks from the output of the radio to the inputs on the amplifier?

Can someone please help me with my radio. I put my sundown amp to it, and my radio started to fry!! now theirs no output from my speaker wires from behind radio. (I disconnected amp, and rewired back regular). I tested all wires, and it seems that one speaker output does in fact give a little static. Im guessing I fired the outputs in the radio. Can anyone help me fix this problemo

how did you put this amp to the radio? do you mean you hooked the remote from the h/u up to a sundown amp?

you say your radio fried how do you know it fried or are you assuming this?

which sundown amp are you referring to and speakers are you referring to? coaxiles, subs, mono amp, a/b amp?

what is a back regular?

and if you killed the radio part of the h/u you would have to call the maker of this h/u and ask there tech support, what radio are you referring to? or is this a h/u you are talking about? (and by h/u i mean after market)

I plugged my Tsunami Rca's from output of radio to input of Sundown 100.2 amp

I have a pioneer 610bt and i saw smoke coming from the radio. i had it too cadence mids.

BUT NOW i don't want to use the amp. Just want output from radio to speakers.

that doesn't make sense, sounds like a h/u issue to me, give tech support a call and see what they say. did you buy it bnib or used, the h/u that is?

and what is this back regulator you speak of?

one more fast question, when you hooked the rca to the amp from the h/u was the h/u still powering the mids? or was the h/u never powering the mids?

Sounds like a HU issue not the amp!

if you guys read the title of this thread, that's what I already know. I'm just asking what you guys think is blown sense theirs no sound output. thanks for the responses though

that doesn't make sense, sounds like a h/u issue to me, give tech support a call and see what they say. did you buy it bnib or used, the h/u that is?

and what is this back regulator you speak of?

one more fast question, when you hooked the rca to the amp from the h/u was the h/u still powering the mids? or was the h/u never powering the mids?

ok to answer your last question. headunit was powering mids before i got amp. When I got amp, i disconnected the speakers wires from headunit, and connected them to amp.

well hey if you are cool with taking apart your h/u and looking for the blown piece and you are able to fix it then by all mean pop it open and take some pics and we can go from there! as for repairing the h/u you would have to call tech support once you find the blown piece and get a part number from them so you can replace it then you would have to solder it to the board!

and it is hard to say off hand what is blown on a h/u without seeing a pic!

wait a second is this h/u under warrenty still? if so don't take it a part it will void it, just send it in for a new one!

but if it is used and warrenty is gone go for it!