Sign in to follow this  
kraz3one

fi 12" Q

Wondering what you'll quote me at for a ported box its in a 2005 4runner. I'm thinking something in the range of 2.0 ^3 at 33hz where ever the sub faces or where the port point is at your suggestion.

Post your max dimensions.

Flush mount?

Flush mount?

Need a job? lol You answer my threads for me haha

I need to know if you want flush mount to give you an accurate quote.

Andrew

Flush mount?

Just figured itd free up some time so you can get back to work on the infamous rebuild :P

Andrew

Flush mount?

Just figured itd free up some time so you can get back to work on the infamous rebuild :P

Andrew

Er finally found this thread was looking for it, sorry still new to this forum scene. I dont want to give you guesses so I measure it up when I get my truck back from the shop.

Height: 35

Width: 41

Length: 57/Wheel well: 41

I would go with a simple enclosure. Sub back, port back. Put the box on the left side of your cargo area, with the port on the left side of the box and you will be golden!

I will work on a design right now.

Andrew

Ill be moving to washington in 1 1/2months I'll be ordering it then but I would like to see how it'll look. I'm getting reimburse for the move so money for alt and everything else I been wanting to do. I like a heads up on the price so I can plan things out. maybe if its under 150 ill grab it next paycheck.

Ok here is what I have:

14 deep

32.25 wide

Flush mount

2.0 cubes @ 32Hz

Andrew

Ok here is what I have:

14 deep

32.25 wide

Flush mount

2.0 cubes @ 32Hz

Andrew

That sounds good I'll pm you whenever I want it build it'll be the 16th when I'll know, depending on how much I need for the move. zip is 72076

Edited by kraz3one

If you can just send 25% right now which is only $38.75 I can get it started so that why it will be 100% done by the time you move.

Are you able to do that?

Andrew

If you can just send 25% right now which is only $38.75 I can get it started so that why it will be 100% done by the time you move.

Are you able to do that?

Andrew

how much will shippping be?

Are you able to do that?

Andrew

Rough quote is $50. UPS has had rate increases every week for the last month due to the hike in fuel prices so it's hard to say how long that $50 estimate will be good for.

Andrew

Are you able to do that?

Andrew

Rough quote is $50. UPS has had rate increases every week for the last month due to the hike in fuel prices so it's hard to say how long that $50 estimate will be good for.

Andrew

Andrew and I were checking the UPS site for shipping pricing on my enclosure, got one price one minute, and another five minutes later. :peepwall:

I notice your 408 number where in the 408 are you from I moved all over the norcal area, I'll be visiting in august maybe you can ship to 209 or I can pick up. Ill do the 38.75 take your time with the build since it'll be a while just keep me updated.

Are you able to do that?

Andrew

Andrew

Andrew and I were checking the UPS site for shipping pricing on my enclosure, got one price one minute, and another five minutes later. :peepwall:

I know how that is :ughdunno: I use to sell a lot of things on ebay.