shizzzon

Fast Five - Spoiler.. Do not view if you haven't seen it

So, for those that seen the ending of the movie...

Wow..

Just got done reading that there will be 2 more of these movies to be released before the story is over...

The next one is going to be released in 2013.

I'll tell you anyways...

Letty is alive ...

I don't know how, and I don't know why the hell she isn't pulling jobs with Dom, she's got some explaining to do in my book!

i got ur answers i believe.

she's alive because they only showed how Dom thought she died...

See.. everybody thinks she died but nobody ever seen her body and didnt actually show how she died.. just a vision.

Now as to why?

Dom wanted to part from her because as in the 4th one, he said he didnt want her around when he got busted.

Well.. he's been on the run ever since....

NOW, since he has all this money... if he knew she was alive... he would be in heaven in other words..

so why would she fake her death?

For the same reason dom wanted to part from her.

But she didnt do it for just dom, she did it to\for everybody so it could be as real as possible....

Only unanswered question is.. who else is involved in her disappearance?

In Part 4, someone's body is in that casket.... it's not hers.

Or...

At that time, they were desperate to find and bring torreto in so they could have also staged the funeral..

Nobody is in the casket...

If that's true, then the bureau would have been involved in relocating her OR at least know her approx whereabouts so they would know she would never show up again during that timeframe...

this theory is a little sketchy because Brian is currently working with the FBI and if they did anything to\for her, he should\would have known about it especially since they were racing here and there...

Why would he never tell Dom where she is?

Unless the FBI didnt trust Brian either and hid it from both Brian and Dom?

oh dear god, there's gonna be two more of these turds? :suicide-santa:

This one isn't all that bad actually. Yea, some of the actors still suck at acting. Ain't no getting around that, they'll never be good at acting. The movie was actually pretty decent. I think it was better than the last 4.

They did leave it wide open even before the credits. When the safe was empty. You know what's his name was pissed at that.

Dwayne Johnson.. Yea but he had a suspicion something was up when they just left without any hesitation when he told them too... He already knew he was in some shit...

But.. while he was there, he did kill that guy and took out a bunch of corrupt police at the same time.

I have been a fan since the first one. The third one... complete bust. That's why han is in the 4th and 5th one. The are prequals to the third. Pretty much erasing Tokyo Drift all togethr. Cant nt wait for the next one.

ya i went to the midnight premier as everyone was walking out the packed theater i waited and sat for it to clear out and that when it showed letty is alive