shizzzon

Osama bin Laden No more

Just check your news stations...

Osama Bin Laden is no more...

about time.

sorry, i know u was waitin for me to make this topic for ya, lol

about time.

sorry, i know u was waitin for me to make this topic for ya, lol

not about time you did this topic.. about time they found his ass :) Although I think its bs, if its not we may be in for some retaliation..

lol, i know. If it is fake.. I guess we'll go Call of Duty on some ass over there...

I can see it now-

Michael Moore presents-

Call Of Duty- Black Osama Ops

now, my son, we can get back to car audio, lol.

Was I the only one that heard that lady say "shitting on the plane". She was talking about when she heard the news and I guess she meant to say "sitting", but it came out "shitting". It was on abc news where I heard it.

As soon as I hear this information.... I went straight to youtube to listen to this song lol.

hmm... Is that Osama? It sure looks like a terrorist, but who is he??

soooooo...does this mean we can bring our boys home?

From Afghanistan, I hope. Iraq, doubt it.

From Afghanistan, I hope. Iraq, doubt it.

Well, balls :(

Not going back to quote, but to the dude who mentioned about people rallying at the White House, GO FUCK YOURSELF.

It makes sense, rally around the area of happy news, mourn around the area of sadness and pain.

I am proud of the ment who got his ass, and I hope this does not turn shit ugly. I know it will, but I hope it doesn't.

J

Don't get y'alls hopes up.

1. We've heard this before

2. He wasn't the one responsible, his right hand man was.

3. Our troops will still be over there.

4. Gas prices will not drop.

5. You do know Elections are next year? Coincidence? No, it's just something to bring his votes up

6. Can we get rid of the terrorist that's ruining our country now?

from what i've heard, pakistan actually helped with the mission, so as far as pakistani retaliation goes, i believe we're fine. the thing we're really going to have to look out for is the retaliation from the radical muslims and.. well. other radicals. radicals as a generalization are probably a good place to start as far as watching out for them.

only time will tell. we shall see.

5. You do know Elections are next year? Coincidence? No, it's just something to bring his votes up

Amen brother, we need to get that non-citizen, muslim terrorist out of office. Impeach him! :suicide-santa:

come on now.. the boys over there dont give a rats ass about the elections. they dont operate on special orders.. they are doing their job. if there job gives them a shot at osama, they will take it. this was not for any election campaign.

as far as calling obama a terrorist, idk what it is that you're referring to... as far as im concerned, hes doing a fantastic job turning this country around and stabalizing it. its not shooting back up to prosperity.. but shit. thats exactly what got us into this problem in the first place. maybe, just maybe, hes doing it the right way?

hearing it before, and seeing his dead body are 2 entirely different things. hes dead. as for him not being responsible.. if it was obama, you sure as hell wouldnt be blaming HIS right hand man. ;)

you're right, gas prices will not go down. and no, our boys arent coming home just yet. osama was just one man in a war of many. good man to take out, im sure it will raise moral of the troops greatly, (this im positive of just from talking to 10 or so service men/women that im friends with).

Well, Mr. Palmer, you do have the right to think that. I, however, refuse to be a sheep.

I don't want Obama Bin Laden dead. I just want him and all his cronies out of office. He is a wall street warrior, that studied marxism. He is a new breed of muslim. He is a piece of trash that this country needs to take out and destroy.

And yea, we've heard that Obama was dead before. How do we, as civilians that are not over there, know this for a fact? We don't. We can only go by what Media Hype seem to be on the agenda for the day.

But anyways, that is going off topic, so I'm gonna do a M5 and disappear for a while so I don't have to show my credentials. Wow, I'm sorry. I just had to do that to try to lighten the mood