Sign in to follow this  
shizzzon

Osama bin Laden No more

Well, Mr. Palmer, you do have the right to think that. I, however, refuse to be a sheep.

I don't want Obama Bin Laden dead. I just want him and all his cronies out of office. He is a wall street warrior, that studied marxism. He is a new breed of muslim. He is a piece of trash that this country needs to take out and destroy.

And yea, we've heard that Obama was dead before. How do we, as civilians that are not over there, know this for a fact? We don't. We can only go by what Media Hype seem to be on the agenda for the day.

But anyways, that is going off topic, so I'm gonna do a M5 and disappear for a while so I don't have to show my credentials. Wow, I'm sorry. I just had to do that to try to lighten the mood

Just the fact that you try to relate Obama and Osama together based purely on their names shows your ignorance.

Glad to hear, but we still have a mission to accomplish. We need to train the Afghany police and army how to fight and beat the Taliban. We also need to get the Taliban out of the poppy fields as that is what is financing their fight. The make millions of that crap, and believe it or not we are actually helping the poppy farmers grow the stuff!!! But once we train them to a point the higher ups feel is well enough they will then bring them home. Great he is dealt with, but gotta keep our minds focused still.

Glad to hear, but we still have a mission to accomplish. We need to train the Afghany police and army how to fight and beat the Taliban. We also need to get the Taliban out of the poppy fields as that is what is financing their fight. The make millions of that crap, and believe it or not we are actually helping the poppy farmers grow the stuff!!! But once we train them to a point the higher ups feel is well enough they will then bring them home. Great he is dealt with, but gotta keep our minds focused still.

Seriously. I was talking to a soldier from Afghanistan a few months back, he said they would drive out and see all the people working in their poppy fields and there wasn't a single thing they could do about it.

The Taliban provides a way to make a living for many Afghans, just like cartel in sinaloa.

im not a sheep sir. im also not a media man. i dont watch the news. i dont read the paper. shit, i hardly even read the politics threads online. i make my decisions and base my beliefs off of what i actually see in real life, right in front of me.

as for the economics, i dont know ye ol fancy terms. i just know from the accounting side of it, more small businesses are surviving and prospering, more people are getting to keep their money and put it to good use, more people are buying ...houses, more people are keeping their houses, and more people are starting to live comfortably again. the actual amount of money that is coming from plans obama has enacted and hitting the pockets of people that need it.. its immense. yea, we're dropping a bit more into a deficit. but holy shit its not like we weren't already balls deep in debt. if dropping a little farther as a country is going to help us as individuals get back on our feet and start to live comfortably again, then so be it.

People rallying at the white house just go to show how pucking stupid and ignorant we are as a country. I guarantee you after tonight Obamas approval rating will go up and he just sealed his 2nd term in office. I love my country but the US as a whole is very dumb when it comes to politics.

Seriously. I was talking to a soldier from Afghanistan a few months back, he said they would drive out and see all the people working in their poppy fields and there wasn't a single thing they could do about it.

The Taliban provides a way to make a living for many Afghans, just like cartel in sinaloa.

I am not sure which way to take this, if you are saying it is good the Taliban are there or not? I am not saying that the people working it are bad, or shouldn't, heck most of them own the fields but the Taliban have come in and have taken it by force. I want the Taliban out of the picture as they take about 90% of the money and use it to supply their fighters. The people can own the fields and work it themselves and make a better living that i would like to see happen, not that i condone the use of poppy or other substances derived from it.

I am not sure which way to take this, if you are saying it is good the Taliban are there or not? I am not saying that the people working it are bad, or shouldn't, heck most of them own the fields but the Taliban have come in and have taken it by force. I want the Taliban out of the picture as they take about 90% of the money and use it to supply their fighters. The people can own the fields and work it themselves and make a better living that i would like to see happen, not that i condone the use of poppy or other substances derived from it.

I'm not saying the Taliban are good, I'm just saying they provide a way for locals to earn a living, and that's why many locals support them.

The country needs a stronger government, and an education system.

We dont need no education

We dont need no thought control

No dark sarcasm in the class room

Teachers leave those kids alone

:sleepwerd4:

done ... :drink40:

I'm not saying the Taliban are good, I'm just saying they provide a way for locals to earn a living, and that's why many locals support them.

The country needs a stronger government, and an education system.

The problem is again they came in an stole the fields from the locals who already owned and worked it and provided a living for their families. The Taliban have done what the mob or cartel have done. They have provided nothing to these families other than not killing them. The locals support them due to being scared for their families lifes. And most have no idea about the outside world. I do not have exact figures but a study was done and nearly 90% of the locals have no idea what happened on 9/11, they do not know why the US is there, and have no idea what the Taliban are. But it is hard for someone who doesn't even have running water or even sometimes a roof over their heads to know these things. Anyways!! I think we are on the same thought, so i will stop babbling now, and say power to the people!!

1. We've heard this before

5. You do know Elections are next year? Coincidence? No, it's just something to bring his votes up

Same things were said when we got Hussein...I guess all we need to really capture terrorists is wait for reelection campaigns?

6. Can we get rid of the terrorist that's ruining our country now?

Whadda ya mean, I thought we already got rid of Dubya?

ahhhhhhhhh

so he was down on backalackadacka street?

...walked right past him 25 times.

:suicide-santa:

c0339373-79ad-4bac-aed1-8f3a1c3e30d7.jpg

:roflmao:

Seriously, I call BS!! I beleive it all has to do with election line up. After about 3-4 months the gas prices will start to fall and they will say look what we did!

Its just a trick to help obama get reelected

Its just a trick to help obama get reelected

He did it too early !!!

Elections are next year, he should have waited some more months !!!

They got it while they can, no elections concerns here !

If you guys wanna hear the truth you should tune into the Alex jones show it's live right now from 11am to 2pm central time.

Its not so much of a ploy to get obama reelected one of his biggest target of military operations was getting osama, osama don't have a big as an effect if we would have caught him in 2002-03 or earlier. We aren't getting out of afghan anytime soon, but iraq yes I've been there and its downsizing. I think obama december 31 deadline might be right.

Chuck Norris found Osama :peepwall:

If you guys wanna hear the truth you should tune into the Alex jones show it's live right now from 11am to 2pm central time.

I can't :(

I love Alex Jones too! But I'm at work, will there be any way to catch what he says later?

I can't :(

I love Alex Jones too! But I'm at work, will there be any way to catch what he says later?

You can download the app on your android or iPhone. Thats what im doing now in school lol. Or you can just go to infowars.com and listen in on todays show. it will be replaying all day.

Photoshop Magic lol

Edited by rodney