sundownz

Sundown NeoPro-8 and 10s in stock !

http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/1238679-post9.html

"I have had focal, rainbow,MB quart,and alot of other sets of components and these sound just as good but get ten times louder

If u have never had pa mids they have a slight warmer sound then most car speakers and can sometimes sound really flat and vocally mostly because most pa speaker are designed to be in enclosures. But since Jacob designed these to be ran ib these are perfect for car doors. Once u seperate the rear wave from the front (mounting them in a door) they really cone alive and produce very detailed sound. I have my doors sealed up with sound deadened so I have created a true ib environment for the mids. From what I can tell with xover points the Neo pro naturally drops off around 4500-5k and it does so quickly but most tweets should be able to take over from there easily .... all in all some of the best pa mids I have heard

Edit/Delete Message"

Reviews coming in a bit now.

Edited by sundownz

Do you have any plans on posting the T.S. parameters?

I know it has been asked before, but I haven't seen them posted in this forum yet.

Thanks.

whats the mounting depth on the 8?

3.6" on the 8" for depth

According to his diagrams it is 2.6". Is it 3.6 or 2.6? That is a huge difference for most of us.

i hope to pick up a pair of these this week, cross our fingers!!!!

Starting to like the neopro more & more... Gone have to find a deal (6) neopro's for my doors, since I know there is no way in hell I'm gone get sundown 6 1/2 (seen pics & post but can find them)!

CIMG4893.JPG

CIMG4894.JPG

100-watts RMS 8s / $99 each from authorized dealer

200-watts RMS 10s / $115 each from authorized dealer

Frequency range is ~80-5000 Hz on these -- the bottom end crossover point depends largely on how much power is ran to them.

8 ohm coils for large setups where you would be connecting 4 per channel to an SAX-125.2 or SAX-100.4 or 8 per channel on an SAX-200.4

These drivers are extremely light and relatively shallow so will fit in many locations easily and also will not weigh down doors with large quantities of drivers as bad as ferrite drivers.

Standard Madisound grilles should fit them -- we will test it shortly.

OH MA GOSH... YOU MAKE ME SO PROUD TO BE AMERICAN, AND A BASS-HEAD... SUNDOWN FTW Anyone ever tell you that...? You get sundown if your serious about car audio.. I am so glad to be a customer!

maybe I missed it but any TS params? pics vids and "OMFG!" descriptions are nice and all, but how about controled testing with real numbers? Other than the FR graphs. Thanks!

maybe I missed it but any TS params? pics vids and "OMFG!" descriptions are nice and all, but how about controled testing with real numbers? Other than the FR graphs. Thanks!

What vids are you looking for. It's a pro audio mid. It's not like it's going to flex a car. They just scream and do it cleanly.

What vids are you looking for. It's a pro audio mid. It's not like it's going to flex a car. They just scream and do it cleanly.

Im not loking for any vids. I am looking for thiele small parameters. Pretty sure every speaker in the world makes sound "cleanly" it just depends at what level... any speaker at low level should sound fine, it's how loud you can go before that changes.

Here's a vid for you though, I will share that i already know they can "scream cleanly" and also flex a car, cuz this guy is doing 126dB@58Hz with them.

oh, how about that shit!

I'm not done yet: in addition to all speakers basically sounding clean at low levels, all speakers can be EQed as well ;)

there, I feel better