mustangsub

first build 91' mustang convertible

alright this is will be my first build that i have done. i have probably been off and on this site for the past year wanting to get a sub to go with the rest of my system but sadly parents said no. finally got a "yeah its your money do what u want with it" and have finally started to get everything sorted out.

first off stats

1991 mustang vert ( 4cyl)

kenwood h.u

infinity coaxials all round (dash 3.5, door 5 1/4, and back 6x8s)

nothing is amplified other than from h.u

i have contacted porkchop for some guidance on the box , because it is not going in the shoe box of a trunk it is going in the back seat. the sub will be a ssa dcon 12 in a sealed box running off a re audio dts 800.1 @ 2 ohms pushing 380 rms to the sub

i am going to get the knuconceptz 4 guage wiring kit for the sub the flex version

getting windows tinted to 15% in the next day or so then i will start to order everything that is needed.

pics will be up shortly, hope u enjoy my small build as a first timer hoping to make a bigger setup in the next ride i get.

pics of the back seat,

IMG_0143.jpgIMG_0144.jpgIMG_0141.jpg

in the back seat really? wow! this one I am plugged into!

also are you on a budget? or do you plan to amp the other speakers down the road

in the back seat really? wow! this one I am plugged into!

also are you on a budget? or do you plan to amp the other speakers down the road

yup back seat! the trunk is literally 10inches deep. i just have to get the limo tint first, and no amp for the other speakers until i get my scion tc. this is my temp set up till i have enough for it. budget is roughly 600$ so i shouldnt break it that easily

OOO i c! temp built! I have been doing a temp build for the last 5 years! lol! and I have been though 5 different built in my temp setup lol!

OOO i c! temp built! I have been doing a temp build for the last 5 years! lol! and I have been though 5 different built in my temp setup lol!

haha, hopefully i do not have this temp build for that long. i plan to have the tc by the end of summer keyword is plan though