Sign in to follow this  
CoCook83

New Box!!!! Dual Dcons!!!!

Hey Andrew!!!! Need new box for my Chrysler 300! Old one got jacked along with my Dcon, Phoenix Gold 300.1, and my Pioneer Avh-4200Dvd receiver! This time around I would like to go with 2 Dcon 12" ( if at all possible) I would like a ported box with a kerf port again! My demenition are 31.5L(Max) x 15H(max) x 20D.

If you want to be able to push the box back all the way, max height is 14" not 15".

Due to the small height flush mount will not be possible on this enclosure so I will design with double baffle in mind though.

Andrew

After messing around with all the different design possibilities a Kerfed port is not possible either. The port is going to have to be 4 inches which so it takes up too much of the width to fit the large radius of the Kerf. If you are looking for more output I would suggest going with a high RMS sub such as a Xcon and the pairing it with a SAZ 1500D.

Andrew

What about two 10" Dcons in a kerf ported enclosure! I really liked the Dcon while I had it! And I set my max height at 15" because amp was behind the seats so the box doesn't go all the way back! Let me know what you come up with Andrew!

10's will be possible!!

22 deep

15 tall

24.5 wide

If you want I can move the height down to 14 since we have plenty of room to play around with width wise.

Andrew

Okay! Thanks Andrew! I know your busy so it's no rush! You can kept me posted on the final design! I know it's going to be a great one!

is ryan OK with you posting up the raw designs like that?

Well I paid for it.

A customer could always buy the most crazy box I ever built, tear the top off and post up the design.

Andrew

Edited by Argent Audio

Well I paid for it.

A customer could always buy the most crazy box I ever built, tear the top off and post up the design.

Andrew

alright just checkin

He asked and I gave him the OK ahead of time.

Hate to interrupt but is that for me! what's the tuning? 

Yes this is for you!

Andrew

x2 on the price Andrew?

$315 but since your a repeat customer I will take 10% off which will drop it down to $283.50.

The tuning if at 30 HZ, just like you want ;)

Andrew

Okay! That will work for me! It's going to be another masterpiece! Awesome, awesome, awesome!!!!! Thanks Andrew!!!