porkchop

Slamology 2011

Game on!

Stetsom Powered Headphones on single run of 36awg power\ground wire.

Headphones built inside of a 4th order Argent Audio box with 0.12 sqin of port.

Got me 6 AA Duracells to power this bish.. I'll be competing in Stock 0-2 class, lol.

Meter gonna be on my forehead.

I'll beat that!

I'll be runnin' a single speaker set up from out of my son's Buz Lightyear alarm clock

on 3 watch batteries in a 2.2 cu.ft. enclosure with 200 sq.in. of port tuned to 5hz.

This baby's gonna split the asphalt !!!!!!

Placing 1st is a sure bet, I'm making up a new class called Stock -3 class metered in the cup holder! :morepower1:

oh u are so goin down...

I'm gonna use the little pc speaker that's wired to the motherboard and power that off a bank of CMOS batteries.

Plus.. i'm gonna use an ASUS board and OC everything so i can cheat in my class and drive more power into the speaker.

Gonna have a 3,000CFM heatsink\fan on this speaker so it doesn't blow it's 0.1" coil.

You are a worthy opponent.

I see your Schwartz is as big as mine! LOL (Spaceballs FTW!)

alright boys puts your dicks away...... this pissing contest is over!!!!!

And the winner is RamRod with his custom sonic ear subwoofer right out of the unreleased 2012 Sonic hearing aid.... Being powered by the amazing Wind powered,,,, solar powered,,,,back up to the water generating kenwood -1000.76 bridged at 54ohm and with the enclosure being tuned at .02hz with 1000sq inches of port in a 54cubic enclosure with no bracing cause its a burp box! FTW :morepower1::peepwall:

And someone said they heard bass ... it was just me I farted.

Pretty much done.

think my egr valve is clogged up, car is loping something serious.

Voltage wasn;t steady, so im not sure how good my electrical is.

Didn't drop past 11.5 though.

Edited by djjdnap

i plan on going. not 100% tho cause of money. me mac and ramrod will have to talk about trip costs and everything so i know where i stand on money. i hope to see all you IAK brothers and lets all hope for some trophies. im feelin that buzz lightyear setup.

i plan on going. not 100% tho cause of money. me mac and ramrod will have to talk about trip costs and everything so i know where i stand on money. i hope to see all you IAK brothers and lets all hope for some trophies. im feelin that buzz lightyear setup.

I talked to David last night, Hove and him are going and hotel situation is figured out. Have you figured out if your working or not?

I requested off two months ago!

no slamology = no blowthru.. make your choice :)

I talked to David last night, Hove and him are going and hotel situation is figured out. Have you figured out if your working or not?

I requested off two months ago!

i quit my job today so i could gradute this year. with work i didnt have enough time to go to school everyday like i need to.

better start prostitutin or somethin.

lol i have a great dad, i think he will be funding the rest of my build also. alll i need is wire boot and box.

Sean would know. Thats an easy job down in Louisville

All ya gotta do is grab the stick! :roflmao:

All ya gotta do is grab the stick! :roflmao:

:lol2:

i aint grabbin no stick, shlong, penis, cock, johnson, ding-a-ling, Captain Head, Mr Headmaster, Dr. 9 inches, etc...

and i wouldnt know either.. You guys picked a location in louisville that's evident of potential stick inspections after 10pm.

If you were come further south out of the downtown area, then you could choose who does these inspections :)

i aint grabbin no stick, shlong, penis, cock, johnson, ding-a-ling, Captain Head, Mr Headmaster, Dr. 9 inches, etc...

and i wouldnt know either.. You guys picked a location in louisville that's evident of potential stick inspections after 10pm.

If you were come further south out of the downtown area, then you could choose who does these inspections :)

:omgwtf::roflmao::bumpin:

Knowing David I can only figure where our hotel is going to be for Slamology...

were staying in lousville right off the freeway by coxsmokers..... keep it up mac and cheese we will be staying at the HILTON! $200 per person!

were staying in lousville right off the freeway by coxsmokers..... keep it up mac and cheese we will be staying at the HILTON! $200 per person!

:runlaugh:

ʇı ǝʞɐɯ p1noɔ ı ɥsıʍ

¡ǝǝɹƃɐ ʎllɐʇoʇ ı

¡ǝɯıʇ uı ǝuop sı ɹoʇɐuɹǝʇlɐ ʎɯ ǝdoɥ ı

damnit.. now mac n cheese is screwin up the ssa board's font layout.