Sign in to follow this  
lee

Fi Ear Buds

Was thinking, and wondering if Fi has contemplated making some ear buds? I know myself, and many others i'm sure would be all over them. I have no doubt they would sell like hotcakes.

I would love to see some high quality buds in the future. With awesome drivers, and a better cord then {others} with maybe a "Fi" logo built in :D

anyways, those are my thoughts.

:fing34:

I think that's in a completely different realm of audio. As far as production goes...

I'd buy :fing34:

I think that's in a completely different realm of audio. As far as production goes...

Yea I think your right lol. Id get them if they did though I heard the ones that DD makes and was dissapointed. S4s sound better at the price range

Control freak issues there.

We're totally on the if we don't do it ourselves then we are not doing it tangent..

:)

We're totally on the if we don't do it ourselves then we are not doing it tangent..

I like your style.

I would buy a pair...........

never hurt to ask :shrug:

This is exactly what I was going to say if you didn't already reply.

Most companies try to do the least work as possible and keep as little as possible in house. Yet Fi and associated wants to keep as much in house as possible. Which is we all know is a VERY good thing in this industry.

never hurt to ask :shrug:

If we get to the point where we can make them ourselves..sure :)

I'd rather not be like Dr. Dre and have knockoff earbuds coming from china for 1/10th of the price...that are the exact same.

I'll have to talk to Jay-Z and Diddy and see what they say about doing something haha :)

I listened to those Dr. Dre beats, the different models at best buy... my $50 computer headset sounds better than those.. Poor young boys are fooled by the "Dr. Dre" name.

Sign in to follow this