Spanky33

Sealed Fi Qs?

Hey I'm getting a new car as soon as i get paid this month and I'm planning on getting some new stuff for it. I'm wondering about putting the Qs in a sealed box. Has anybody run them like this or maybe heard a sealed set-up? I'm really just wondering if they'll still sound good sealed up. Its also going in a Toyota 4Runner.

Hey I'm getting a new car as soon as i get paid this month and I'm planning on getting some new stuff for it. I'm wondering about putting the Qs in a sealed box. Has anybody run them like this or maybe heard a sealed set-up? I'm really just wondering if they'll still sound good sealed up. Its also going in a Toyota 4Runner.

Qs perform excellently in sealed boxes. As long as you have the box built to the correct specifications, which can be found here, you should be good to go.

They perform excellent in sealed enclosures.

If you want to use them in sealed boxes, i recommend adding the "high Qts" option.

Built the box to FI specs and it's all good, just try to be in the middle or the lower side of the box size.(smaller if you don't listen to low music and want to use full 1000W or a bit more, altough i won't recommend more)

i used the gen 1 Qs in sealed before, and they do very well. no experience with the new ones, however knowing the company, im sure it wont be any different

yes, they sound amazing and have amazing SQ. iv heard an SSD running sealed perfectly on the AQ1200 also if your looking for a good amp. just build to the specifications that Fi recommends using

Mine is in a seal box and I love the way it hits lows and sounds.