Okay, so from looking at your builds (That are looking pretty legit) the port needs to be build to a side of the wall?

No, there are no rules that say that. It is regularly the easiest to do that though as you can imagine just by thinking about the build.

Definitely making this hard. Generically you only need to worry about the length and not shape. Turn it as you have to, but when you do the only shape consideration is to minimize the restriction to air movement and you are golden.

X2

It's easier to build it off to the side.

The only reason I have shown these "L" shaped ports is

because I generally tune on the low side with large port area.

Typically the larger the port area and the lower the tuning,

the port will need to be fairly long.

Okay, so from looking at your builds (That are looking pretty legit) the port needs to be build to a side of the wall?
No, there are no rules that say that. It is regularly the easiest to do that though as you can imagine just by thinking about the build.Definitely making this hard. Generically you only need to worry about the length and not shape. Turn it as you have to, but when you do the only shape consideration is to minimize the restriction to air movement and you are golden.

Oh okay cool. Try to make the bend as smooth as possible is what your saying correct?

No, there are no rules that say that. It is regularly the easiest to do that though as you can imagine just by thinking about the build.Definitely making this hard. Generically you only need to worry about the length and not shape. Turn it as you have to, but when you do the only shape consideration is to minimize the restriction to air movement and you are golden.
X2It's easier to build it off to the side.The only reason I have shown these "L" shaped ports isbecause I generally tune on the low side with large port area.Typically the larger the port area and the lower the tuning,the port will need to be fairly long.

Yeah that's where i am at now. I'm checking it out and i am going to be tuned at a nice and low 32. That means i have to have a 38 inch long port with a 8.5 tall and a width of 30 long. Should be good. Another question that came up. With working with the curve and trying to see how many inches the port is how do you do that?

I ask because i was drawing out my port and stuff and i can see that the bottom curve is long but then the top one is just a bit shorter then the bottom on the curve part. This doesn't effect anything correct?

Also, how much space needs to be between the box and the inside end of the port?