chainsaw

Trying to drop some weight

High Intensity Training (HIT)

I mean its lots of HIT exercises

also stop weighing yourself everyday, only do it maybe 1x a month because if your building muscle the scale isn't going to justify it.

^^what ray j posted lol

Edited by djjdnap

Keep up the great work.

I am a triathlete, and have noticed that after a lot of reading and personal exp that alot of people prefer stationary bike at your local gym to burn calories. It is a fun and much less on your body then running is (Most people dread running). Also, after plenty of reading, I would recommend that when eating you eat 6-8 times daily but small, healthy meals. It is much better to eat this way rather then eating the standard 3 meals a day in huge portions. I hope with your progress thus far you feel healthier, happier and move active daily :)

Best wishes, and feel free to message me if you have any questions regarding diet or fitness.

My best,

Kevin

today is payday/weighday. check goes in every other wednesday, so the wife and I figured it would also be a good time to check the progress.

here it goes:

wife is down 20 lbs

I'm down 17lbs. I'm under 300 for the first time in months. I'm so stoked

Keep it up!!!! BOTH OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

J

Thats great!! Glad you both are doing so well. Keep it up!! Maybe next payday you'll be at 20lbs :fing34:

295, down 21 lbs

Thats awesome bro ,keep up the good work ! Keep us posted . Just keep dabbing at it . Its not overnight process but a little tweak here and there ,it'll all come through . Good luck with your progress

another payday/weighday on the record books. 290 lbs, down 26 for me. 370, down 31 for Mrs. Chainsaw