suicideking602

2006 Buick Rendezvous 2 RF T3Ks and some hybrid 18s

Wow nice new rig! Btw those Sub woofers look great, care to share who built them for you?

holy crap man. nice upgrade you have there

Glad to see you got rid of the vouz! While i do like the look of the navi... i would NEVER get one. My buddies dad had one in that body style, ant the rear end went out . So he got another navi, and the same thing happened. Low miles on both. Now he has a 2003 Tahoe and no problems. :) just some food for thought. But no matter what ride you get, it will be bangin!! :woot:

holy crap man. nice upgrade you have there

Thanks!

Glad to see you got rid of the vouz! While i do like the look of the navi... i would NEVER get one. My buddies dad had one in that body style, ant the rear end went out . So he got another navi, and the same thing happened. Low miles on both. Now he has a 2003 Tahoe and no problems. :) just some food for thought. But no matter what ride you get, it will be bangin!! :woot:

I don't want a HOE everyone has one...I wanna be different. I'd rather have that problem, then dealing with that electrical nightmare in the Buick! Thanks for the comment!

Man... it's going to be a bitch when we deaden that mother pucker lolhttp://www.sounddeadenershowdown.com/products/mlvThat's the foam

You can say that again and expensive! I'm only tearing this vehicle down to sheet metal once, i'm doing everything right the first time, no rebuilds in this vehicle!

Yea... ur right, everyone has a hoe. Lol. I do love the look of the navigator tho. And Im with my buddy now and he said that his dad run.s the absolute shit out of cars and started being more careful when he got his hoe. So that's Probly why he had those problems. Lol. Didn't know that when I posted earlier. Can't wait fir the build!!

Navi looks really nice!!!! Should offer a little more wiggle room for your install!!