rushnrun

4 Rival Mobile Electronics 12's, 8,000w Hair trick/flex

Just a few vids of my Jeep, Running 4 Rival A12.22's and 2 Massive D16000 amps (total clamped power is only 8000w) 6 Shuriken SK-BT120 Batts, stock alt, unfinished wall

www.youtube.com/lnmQyw7qGpA

www.youtube.com/gCU00C4XhFY

www.youtube.com/M2HbzbpyLKI

well I don't know how to get the videos to post properly..

Edited by Duran
Messed up your embedding further, link the URL surrounded by "[youtube]" tags.

go to the youtube page that the videos are on and copy/paste the url here

Got some good flex going on!!!! What's in that setup?

read the first post :noob:

:Doh::lol2: To busy trying to help get the vids up...

:Doh::lol2: To busy trying to help get the vids up...

well :+1: for you for getting them up.

OP, that looks killer, lets see some woofa shots.

Moving a good bit of air. I'm with Watts, let's see them woofas.

Thanks for getting it to work sefugi!!

now how is it done? :)

***I'll have to get some vid's with the woofers in it... didn't realize I don't really have any of them playing..

I'll dig up some pics

***High spl so far is 158.8db Meca Style (mic at head rest--39hz)

I pm'd you a while back, Im still interested in 2 of these subs man. PM with some info when you get a chance, thanks. Looking good so far

That biotch is loud!

FYI there should be a law that bans dudes doing hair tricks ;)

Haha.. I know... he was just sticking his head in for a listen and it just happened.. lol

We'll get more ladies in there as the year progresses ;)

***Next week the four subs are coming out and 8 are going in ;P tring to do mid 60's when it's all done... If the wall was actually finished and sealed I think it could do a 60 now..

Haha.. I know... he was just sticking his head in for a listen and it just happened.. lol

We'll get more ladies in there as the year progresses ;)

***Next week the four subs are coming out and 8 are going in ;P tring to do mid 60's when it's all done... If the wall was actually finished and sealed I think it could do a 60 now..

Try that first, would be more impressive off of 4 subs rather than 8.

Just a few vids of my Jeep, Running 4 Rival A12.22's and 2 Massive D16000 amps (total clamped power is only 8000w) 6 Shuriken SK-BT120 Batts, stock alt, unfinished wall

www.youtube.com/lnmQyw7qGpA

www.youtube.com/gCU00C4XhFY

www.youtube.com/M2HbzbpyLKI

well I don't know how to get the videos to post properly..

So why all the equipment updrades and batts with no HO Alt? Where does your Volts sit at with all those batts and nothing to charge em? I was under the impression that that was a bad thing since your making your alt work 6 times as hard to charge all those batts.... :ughdunno:

Nice vids tho!! wheres the build log? Or more pics of the system!!!

So why all the equipment updrades and batts with no HO Alt? Where does your Volts sit at with all those batts and nothing to charge em? I was under the impression that that was a bad thing since your making your alt work 6 times as hard to charge all those batts.... :ughdunno:

Its a Junk truck... I threw this together in 3 days (whole wall) I have no intent in keeping it around, just built it to take to SBN and a few local shows until my ram is fixed. **I've never used H/O alts... and I've never had any issues... My voltage sits at 13.2volts

**Some day Ill plan on keeping a vehicle and do it right.. for now this works :P

** I should note that it does take forever to recharge if I demo for an extended period..

Try that first, would be more impressive off of 4 subs rather than 8.

I'd like to. but I need to do mid 60's to be competitive.. I know I can get the 4 right at a 60-61 but much more will be tough (not to mention the 8 will be easier on the amps due to a higher ohm load----I'm dailying them at .5ohm right now)

Its a Junk truck... I threw this together in 3 days (whole wall) I have no intent in keeping it around, just built it to take to SBN and a few local shows until my ram is fixed. **I've never used H/O alts... and I've never had any issues... My voltage sits at 13.2volts

**Some day Ill plan on keeping a vehicle and do it right.. for now this works :P

So are you suggesting that throwing a bunch of batts on a stock alt is ok? Or its ok for a temp setup that may only last a month or so? Or are you just saying that YOU just simply never had any problems?

So are you suggesting that throwing a bunch of batts on a stock alt is ok? Or its ok for a temp setup that may only last a month or so? Or are you just saying that YOU just simply never had any problems?

I'm not saying it's right.. this is a temp setup..

however I've never had any issues with it.. I ran 10 batts in my ram for 2 years on the stock alt and never had an issue..

I'm not saying it's right.. this is a temp setup..

however I've never had any issues with it.. I ran 10 batts in my ram for 2 years on the stock alt and never had an issue..

Hmmmm..... Interesting.

Very nice scores!

It's about time you get back to posting here! :P

Subs look like monsters!

Truck is gutted (well the main framing of the wall is still in)... I'll get some pics of the rebuild.. It'll be rebuilt today.. gonna put in a solid 10 hours and get it done..

I'm reducing box size and raising tuning..

due to popular demand--sticking with the 4 woofers for now.. see if I can do a low 60 with the 4..