antonmiller

Team MN Loudest, the JEEP IS BACK, 2 18 btls walled!!!

:D built it in 2 weeks, still pretty rough, we expect to get more out of it soon!!!

what do u have as highs?

most vids u cant hear the words

what do u have as highs?

most vids u cant hear the words

jl audio components and a jl audio 4 channel, dont know the exact models (not mine)

do u have like 36 spiders on those subs?

those things are barely movin with that power

they move more then the camera shows lol, its scary. but i think its the wall, not really allowing them to move alot. more work will be done to get ot the goal of 158.

quit reading my mind lol.

could be the settings as well

Very nice!

Will this be at the Huron show?

Very nice!

Will this be at the Huron show?

YES :D

and everything is set proper, we know what we are doing :P

How much power? I didn't see it posted anywhere.

Sweet!

Lulz looks like you know what your doing .... :P

2 sundown 4500ds.. or 2 AB 500.1s.. or 2 crescendo 5500ds.. or 2 dc 5ks.. or 2 Cactus 5ks.. Whatever you are familiar with.. that is what is being ran, lol

2 sundown 4500ds.. or 2 AB 500.1s.. or 2 crescendo 5500ds.. or 2 dc 5ks.. or 2 Cactus 5ks.. Whatever you are familiar with.. that is what is being ran, lol

LMAO its funny cause its true :( except sundown uses more quality parts :) and yes, 2 saz-4500

Is it a Korean board? ... :P

we wanted 21s or 22s but no one would make 21 inch btls :(

:popcorn:

:gay: Woulda loved to see that...

those bastards.. let me contact Scott.. I'm sure we can glue 3 extra inches onto the 18s for a special build just for you, lol.

those bastards.. let me contact Scott.. I'm sure we can glue 3 extra inches onto the 18s for a special build just for you, lol.

said we would pay good for them, psi, fi, any one we called wouldnt/couldnt do it :( but the good ole btls do great ! :)

one sub the glue joint failed this weekend, popped right off the basket CLEAN... idk why that would happen, but it ripped the tinsels off the possitive and then rocked the coil to make it read at 6 ohms now :/ we need some recones, we are thinking this may be covered under warrenty due to the clenlyness of the break... it was CLEAN off.

:lol2: nice ...

:lol2: nice ...

im the owner of this jeep. and yes some how the spiders riped clean off the spiderlanding. Just like anton said. I need some recones. Id like to get 21in recones would be bad ass and i would like this to be a specal build. I love my fi woofers. Iv had these woofers for 1.5 years and never reconed them or had a problem with them, probley 1 of the most bad ass woofers around

one sub the glue joint failed this weekend, popped right off the basket CLEAN... idk why that would happen, but it ripped the tinsels off the possitive and then rocked the coil to make it read at 6 ohms now :/ we need some recones, we are thinking this may be covered under warrenty due to the clenlyness of the break... it was CLEAN off.

You overpowered them, that means no warrenty for u :)

You overpowered them, that means no warrenty for u :)

actually we only clamp 5k out of the 2 amps that we use. so 2500 each, yea over powering by 500 watts, its no big deal really, but it was a glue joint failure, plus he bought them like 2 years ago so no warrenty anyways. lol heres a pic of us epoxying it with 5 minut epoxy at the show haha

227358_10150183862320723_669515722_7431996_699420_n.jpg

if it would have ripped the spider i wouldnt be so preempted to say it could be covered under warrenty. but it came off clean!

Fi is a business, i don't think they will warrentee it.

You intended to overpower it, and you did, maybe by "only" 500watts but you overpowered it.(that's just the way i see it, maybe they'll do it.)

Edited by kirill007