antonmiller

Team MN Loudest, the JEEP IS BACK, 2 18 btls walled!!!

Wasn't there word out on the street a few years back, talk about a 21 btl? I wonder what happen to that, or was it just gossip? :ughdunno:

CA glue

mad props on the build man!! shit if i had the money id go all the way too haha, right now just tryin to get a 170a dc alt for my 05 civic is a pain in the ass due to funds lol. but keep up the good work fellow fi mobber :)

CA glue

ca glue would work, if the positive tinsel lead wouldnt have broke off lol. and we think the coil was damaged as well. but it doesnt matter, never expected a warrenty. just thought i would mention it. so settle down people...

CA glue

ca glue would work, if the positive tinsel lead wouldnt have broke off lol. and we think the coil was damaged as well. but it doesnt matter, never expected a warrenty. just thought i would mention it. so settle down people...

yep i was there and seen it was really weird how it came clean off from the basket.. oh yeah dont let anton fool you guys this jeep is really not that loud even thou it pulled a 152.3 with ONLY 1800 watts... :jon:

CA glue

yep i was there and seen it was really weird how it came clean off from the basket.. oh yeah dont let anton fool you guys this jeep is really not that loud even thou it pulled a 152.3 with ONLY 1800 watts... :jon:

yeah a 152.3 with 1800w with a bad woofer reading over 6 ohms and a fucked glue job :P day after it did 155.9 at 5000w clamped with the same bad woofer. and i still have more power on tap

CA glue

yeah a 152.3 with 1800w with a bad woofer reading over 6 ohms and a fucked glue job :P day after it did 155.9 at 5000w clamped with the same bad woofer. and i still have more power on tap

Haha fuckin brutal.. yeah im sure you do got more power on tap with 2 4500's over 9k

Nice. Your the guy that used ti run AQ?

Edited by PHATBOi

Looks like us MN Loudest guys get pretty damn loud with Fi. System really looks beautiful Chris. Wish mine was both good looking and loud, instead of just loud lol.

Looks like us MN Loudest guys get pretty damn loud with Fi. System really looks beautiful Chris. Wish mine was both good looking and loud, instead of just loud lol.

lol trust me leif mine looks like shit. it will untill once we are done testing with the inside of the box