EpicenterDesigns

'64 Blazer

Doors are next on the list to tackle.

But I have quite a few projects lined up currently that I don't know when we can fit it in.

The old school Impala dash in there is sweet!!! That is one long-ass center console!!! What is the length? Very nice work!!

WOW !!! Very Impressive !!! Awesome Ride Bro !!! :drink40:

Fawking Sick !!! i love it man, those wheels on the flat black make me so Hawnyyyyyyy, great job thus far, cant wait to see a sick system later on, keep up the amazing work :fing34:

Fawking Sick !!! i love it man, those wheels on the flat black make me so Hawnyyyyyyy, great job thus far, cant wait to see a sick system later on, keep up the amazing work :fing34:

No system will be in this. You can't hear anything anyways over the motor.

amazing work jon. its always nice to see quality work coming from a local. :fing34:

I try. I keep Ro with me cause he is good at it also and then you have Ryan over at SRQ and he has his guys.

Other than that, I think everyone else around this county cuts corners so much it is rediculous. I can't do that to people.

Nice work!

Any pics of the suspension? Frame boxed in? How much lift does it have?

Badass!!!

Nice work!

Badass!!!

I have some pics I will put up here soon.

But basically, it is stock floored and has a new frame from the firewall back. Only thing used from the factory was the front frame clip and the shell of the truck. It has a new floor and new firewall built also.

It is just a basic 4 link suspension to keep the rear end grounded and a bag behind the axle set-up. Doesn't get much lift, but then it wasn't designed to.

My old 2 door Blazer was designed for lift and it got alot. But thats another topic.

Nice work!

Badass!!!

I have some pics I will put up here soon.

But basically, it is stock floored and has a new frame from the firewall back. Only thing used from the factory was the front frame clip and the shell of the truck. It has a new floor and new firewall built also.

It is just a basic 4 link suspension to keep the rear end grounded and a bag behind the axle set-up. Doesn't get much lift, but then it wasn't designed to.

My old 2 door Blazer was designed for lift and it got alot. But thats another topic.

I would have sworn it is body dropped! Excellent work, Blazers have always been a favorite of mine.

This is an awesome build. I love the dash and that center console turned out really well. Keep it up.

Looks cool but kind of pointless posting it here on a car stereo forum if it's not going to have a car stereo. :P

Looks cool but kind of pointless posting it here on a car stereo forum if it's not going to have a car stereo. :P

Just showing I have a range of building skills.

It gets boring just doing audio related builds.

I would have sworn it is body dropped! Excellent work, Blazers have always been a favorite of mine.

It is body dropped.

Stock floor body dropped.