MECA competition 5/29/11, Benton Harbor MI. I believe as I was told, it will be a triple point event, check their site to be sure. Address is 250 W. Main St. Anyone who wants better directions please pm me as I only live 5 minutes away and will be attending. Hope to see as many of u there as possible. will be getting more details as far as time goes, last year it was 11-12 registration. after that we ran into 4-5pm running cars....all depends on how many show up....hope to see some big numbers this year. too many guys around here say they're loud, lets show them what loud is all about. also anyone attending please pm me so i can let one of the organizers know how many cars to figure on.

Also if attending and you pm me, let me know where you're coming from, class you're in and edit on times, 10 am to 4pm so far, but we've run over before. hope to see many of you show from here.

will be there with a group/team possibly 2 cars competing, one in as2 one in s3

I'll be there with part of my crew

My Jeep, M4 or M5

S10 blow-through in M3

and Hopefully the Tahoe I've been working on will be done for the show m4 m5

Hummm wonder is teamramrod going?

Odd question.... Why the only meca events in Michigan are only in benton harbor (other side of the damn state away from cities with most of the car audio shops)? I guess Detroit people gotta drive to the other side the state or drive to Ohio..

just caught back up with this.....will be glad to see any and all of u. definitely need some m4/m5 competitors...got a crew that comes up from indiana thats a little too cocky for their own good.....ill be up there with my minivan, no system in it just yet...ill be walking around talking to everybody, please let me know the vehicles you'll be in so i can say hello.

who comes out of IN? which team? the Ohio guys are the loud ones.. I don't know of any IN competitors

we'll be bringing some big numbers in m3-m5

**just painted the tahoes box... putting the subs in tomorrow and getting it wired up... (it's just the empty box at this point.. no wires no batts.. nothing.. we'll be at it all day tomorrow.)

Hope to see some People out there... Just finished up the Tahoe at 2am, didn't get a chance to work on the jeep.. but it's good to go.

I'll be the one surrounded by all the Rival Guys.. Find me in the Green Jeep..

**leaving for the 5hr drive now..

glad to see all of you that made it today, hope to see u all at state finals....rival guys had it down today....very nice showing.....enjoyed meeting some closer friends from dowagiac too...

yeah had a good time mike, will keep in touch for sure.