Sign in to follow this  
jonbearsmt

car show and SPL sound off, october 8th san marcos texas

Oscar is forsure. Maybe one of my friend's running an AA Mayhem. Should be a good meet

your best friend in the world kevin?

Nooooooo.. Fuck him! He screwed me over when i ordered an sa-8.

Im talking about aaron he's in san marcos

Oscar is forsure. Maybe one of my friend's running an AA Mayhem. Should be a good meet

your best friend in the world kevin?

Nooooooo.. Fuck him! He screwed me over when i ordered an sa-8.

Im talking about aaron he's in san marcos

aaron who? what does he drive..

your buddy called me lastnight to bore the shit out of me.. telling tall tales... he is ALLWAYS talking shit to me about sundown.. then last night hes telling me hes trying to be a dealer for them again.. and how he sold 38 grand worth of sundown to people in austin.. OOOOKKKKKKK

what a dude smoochin pee pee toucher

He drive the green and silver suv it looks like a kia. You know him i think on FB i think. I might lend him my amp to meter his subs down there

Hah probably more of Team Db Drive's buddy.. Not mine.

Thhats straight bull... He always told me sundown wasnt quality like AA and they were always on backorder. Thats why he's not a SA dealer anymore. For selling so much XD

He drive the green and silver suv it looks like a kia. You know him i think on FB i think. I might lend him my amp to meter his subs down there

Hah probably more of Team Db Drive's buddy.. Not mine.

Thhats straight bull... He always told me sundown wasnt quality like AA and they were always on backorder. Thats why he's not a SA dealer anymore. For selling so much XD

he dont have that truck any more ... and its not a AA i sold him that sub its an RE MT

He dosnt?

He has 2 mayhems he bought from kevin. We metered just one but didnt do too well. Hes gonna try running both for the show.

309767_286224951389760_100000067736124_1227230_1445670462_n.jpg

He dosnt?

He has 2 mayhems he bought from kevin. We metered just one but didnt do too well. Hes gonna try running both for the show.

you were right, i forgot all about those mafakas,

i might not be making this. i'll know later this week though.

x2....

I will be there for sure...empty handed though. i booked my hotel already.

yeah, i'm not going to make it, but yall have fun and maybe next time i can make it out

rain in the forcast scared alot of people from making the trip.. but a few of us still made it ~!!!

theguys.jpg

yes im leanin.

there was some rain but we delt with it ,

lets get to some pics and scores.

hugo demoed for a while before he made a pass... so keep in mind that his subs were hot. 2 dd9515 on a warhorse

147.7 legal

sorry i thought i had a pic of your score...

steve was pounding it for a while.. checking out the Zcon 18 for the first time, in a TINY box, with a sae 1200 i think.. (WAY underpowered) but it was very nice,. the Zcon is a champ. he was deep, and i liked it.

142.2 music, outlaw

143.3 music

145.2 burp.

hugo1452.jpg

dani hit the lanes in the accord ssa icon 15 on a jl 500/1outlaw

i was very impressed

dani1401.jpg

franky envoy 2 rf p1s on a jl 500/1 outlaw

frankys1421.jpg

robert 2 kicker somthing or others 140.1 outlaw

cyrus 95 lincoln town car,

2 12 MTX 5500 on a lanzar vibrant 1600

126.6 outlaw

cyrus1266.jpg

fred... thought he had a big ole cock.

2 15 VCR kickers... i donno thats what he wrote.. and he didnt write down what amp he had

135.5 outlaw

thats all for the scores..

now on to the pics!

BEST PIC OF THE DAY!!

ssaandbudlight.jpg

my hommie!

steveandjon.jpg

steveandhugocheese.jpg

jonandhugo.jpg

meandmybabeoct8th.jpg

hugoandsteve.jpg

steveandhislittleguy.jpg

babe.jpg

sundown got a GREAT SHOWING today.. i demoed HARD today. my car stayed on for 7 hours, and i would demo 3 full songs at a time, alot of people caught the sundown bug today !

Picture286.jpg

then i popped the trunk and spoke the gospel

Picture285.jpg

if you can zoom in on it DO!!! look at the faces of the people..!!! do it!!

and some vids that dani took.. she needs more practice

th_Picture308.jpg

th_Picture309.jpg

th_Picture310.jpg

thanks for coming guys!!

It was a fun lil show. My poor 9515s are still trying to cool off from all the demoing. :P P.S. I take the worst pictures. :suicide-santa: See you all at the next show. :gayhaaay1:

It was a fun lil show. My poor 9515s are still trying to cool off from all the demoing. :P P.S. I take the worst pictures. :suicide-santa: See you all at the next show. :gayhaaay1:

no no hugo i seen you takin a few pics.. lets see them!

thanks again for coming,

Ha ha. What I meant was that I look like a dork in a pic I come out in. :P As for pics this is the only one I took. :\ I've been off on my pic taking game as of lately. :ughdunno:

DSC03748.jpg

you know.. im drunk and i have to confress...

hugo was in my car... and i pulled out my SQ music flash drive.. and i thought about it.. and i threw it back down .. because hugos truck is just so fucking boss on SQ..

and my front stage sounds good for me.. but im lacking in a few areas.. but for what i do.. its loud and in your face just like the subs.. and you can hear it loud outside while i demo.. and thats my MO

but hugos truck is wild with how precise the drums and just everything about a SQ system .. just great .

just wanted to say i felt inferior .

my fuck bucket is empy lemme fill it.

next time i'm going to try and be there for sure, been awhile since i seen all yall! and i'll take pictures too hahahaha.

you know.. im drunk and i have to confress...

hugo was in my car... and i pulled out my SQ music flash drive.. and i thought about it.. and i threw it back down .. because hugos truck is just so fucking boss on SQ..

and my front stage sounds good for me.. but im lacking in a few areas.. but for what i do.. its loud and in your face just like the subs.. and you can hear it loud outside while i demo.. and thats my MO

but hugos truck is wild with how precise the drums and just everything about a SQ system .. just great .

just wanted to say i felt inferior .

my fuck bucket is empy lemme fill it.

WOW! Chit, I don't know what to say. Those are some humbling words from who I consider a true and honest heavy hitter. Thanks man. All I need now is a little work on the sub-stage and I'll be set. :P

True words ^^^^