ia2

I Series Components (6.5") and Coaxials (6.5" and 6x9)

Ill get these on the SSA store shortly for you guys...

Damn it!! Just bought some Polks....

You seem to have the worst timing when you buy things haha.

I'm excited to see some of these, my friend is going to buy a set or two.

Sorry for the off topic, but I had to say it.

Damn it!! Just bought some Polks....

You seem to have the worst timing when you buy things haha.

I'm excited to see some of these, my friend is going to buy a set or two.

Sorry for the off topic, but I had to say it.

Yes!!! SSA sucks balls !!! at times..... swag wag all the time though... :peepwall:

Any time frame on them being on the SSA store??? I don't have to keep my Polks... They aren't open or installed.... Hurry up dukes!!!

Any time frame on them being on the SSA store??? I don't have to keep my Polks... They aren't open or installed.... Hurry up dukes!!!

Patience young grasshopper.

Once we have final pricing and Nick gives us the go ahead, we will put them up. This will be great as they will fill the void about to be left by Bravox.

im still kinda messing with them placing the tweeter and all and the settings on the hu

So today I was playing with the placement of the tweeters and they have no sound coming out of them.... I put the wire with the black stripe in the neg slot on the xover did I put It in wrong or some thing

Wires that have solid colors and colors with stripes just gives you a reference for using each for its designated polarity. It doesn't make a difference which goes where, as long as the entire routing is used the same way all the way through.

Just remember how you have yours. Some use the "stripe" for positive, while others use it as the negative. Keep it unison everywhere.You will be able to diagnose problems easier later on if something were to happen.

like it is working but there is not much if any sound at all coming from it. i will probe take the door off again and switch it and see if that will help. thank you for the reply.

like it is working but there is not much if any sound at all coming from it. i will probe take the door off again and switch it and see if that will help. thank you for the reply.

Make sure your head unit and amplifier settings are right. Those tweeters are generally very loud.

i actually have them running just off the head unit for now i have messed with the head unit a lot trying to get them to sound loud.

i actually have them running just off the head unit for now i have messed with the head unit a lot trying to get them to sound loud.

Not too many tweeters will get loud off of head unit power unless they are very efficient like pro audio tweeters, you need to amp those things if you want more output.

Yea I talked to the guy who sold them to me. He said I have the crossover hooked up to a midbass out put so the tweets aren't getting the highs. I need to hook up a amp or take out the stock tweets in the dash and put the highs out put to the cross over

I would go ahead and run a wire from the door to the back of your head unit....should help out alot

Well thank you for the reply. I will prob just run an amp to them.

Get them babys amped and it will be a night/day difference. Thanks for buying!

^^this....

I just received the info from Incriminator, we will have them up on the SSA store very soon. ;)

id like to try a set

Does anybody know/think this would be able to mix well with a 15" XCON ported ??? Future plans if money permits is to port the XCON I have with about 1k on tap.... I'm def loving the pricing and specs look great so I was interested...