ia2

I Series Components (6.5") and Coaxials (6.5" and 6x9)

nothing???

Pricing looks nice. I might just have to pick these up. Why not add more IA to the IA I already got? :P

Kef

nothing???

Nope cause that is a vague question, not to many component sets are out there so I doubt anyone has tested it with an Xcon 15". Plus keep up is a loosely used term and very subjective when it comes to each person's ears and taste. If the components cant keep up then turn the sub down.

nothing???

Nope cause that is a vague question, not to many component sets are out there so I doubt anyone has tested it with an Xcon 15". Plus keep up is a loosely used term and very subjective when it comes to each person's ears and taste. If the components cant keep up then turn the sub down.

I was looking for an informed guess on how well they might mix... Keeping up is not what I meant... I guess only way to know is to try something out...

I need something that different up front soon....

For the price you won't go wrong

every get your issue corrected with the tweeters? or are you waiting for an amplifier???

Yea I ran the amp to power them its a crappy amp but does the job and wow its a night and day difference the tweets were only getting mid signal to them

Ordered mine yesterday, can't wait to get them in, I'll have a review posted once I get them in and get some listening in.

So I don't know if anyone else has asked this, but are the components a full set. Like both doors worth for the $119 on the store?

So I don't know if anyone else has asked this, but are the components a full set. Like both doors worth for the $119 on the store?

Yessir

Well just got back from kob and I now own the 6.5" comps very sexy little things

I am running a set and love them so far.

Wow...old thread but seeing as how I DID just install a set of the coax...

I'm actually pretty surprised by these. For a sub-$100 set , they keep up pretty well. Does that mean they can hang with the $300 JBL MS that were in there beforehand? Unfortunately, no. They have a hard time handling busy material and getting decent imaging, but they should be more than enough to keep a consumer on a budget happy if he can't go active or is limited to coaxials by install requirements. What's odd is these coax seem to give a better sense of space than the MS did. It's hard to explain, but instead of sound coming from on the dash, it's on the windshield if that makes sense.