Mac N Cheese

Mac's GTI build

How loud it was here I think it was 147-149. I bet you will get close to 150. I'm so anxious to leave for slamology.

Sweet Ride!

Edited by Mason858

Where the super tweets??? You did get them after I showed you the link??

did you get tweets Mac? Also how was the sound with the O2... I'm thinking of copying you slightly... but maybe getting a 2-way xover from parts express and adding in tweeters ... would like to get more detail on how they sound with your insane sub stage...

Just read through this. I really like the paint on the box and the plexi. Car looks good too

Man I love the GTIs, I've always wanted one. Looks good n loud :drink40:

Where the super tweets??? You did get them after I showed you the link??

Yes, I ordered the ST200's. And they are in a set of pods I made for the kickpanels

did you get tweets Mac? Also how was the sound with the O2... I'm thinking of copying you slightly... but maybe getting a 2-way xover from parts express and adding in tweeters ... would like to get more detail on how they sound with your insane sub stage...

Yes i did get a set of Seleniums just to test out because of how inexpensive they were. I made pods for them and so far I am loving the way they sound. I swapped out the original Oxygens because they stopped production of them and went with a more expensive set of Oxygens. To be honest this set sounds much better and they get plenty loud enough for the power I am running. In my opinion these Oxygens sound very good and really dont need a tweeter along with them. But in my build I did add tweeters and love the combination between them.

Just read through this. I really like the paint on the box and the plexi. Car looks good too

Thanks!

Kool kool...

PICS!!!

Lookin' Damn Nice!!

Yes i did get a set of Seleniums just to test out because of how inexpensive they were. I made pods for them and so far I am loving the way they sound. I swapped out the original Oxygens because they stopped production of them and went with a more expensive set of Oxygens. To be honest this set sounds much better and they get plenty loud enough for the power I am running. In my opinion these Oxygens sound very good and really dont need a tweeter along with them. But in my build I did add tweeters and love the combination between them.

MAc, I thought I'd get an update from you... How's your front stage holding up???

Which set if you don't mind me asking??? :peepwall:

As of right now I swapped out the origional set of oxygens for a new set of oxygen I believe 609nd pros. Only because they discontinued selling them. Thinking of trying out a set of bravox in the near future though.

Nice... Okay, well I was debating a similar setup but since the ID XS models are now on deep discount I might just get them...

already? damn you guys....

I didnt know you added ST200's, where have I been at. Upgrades, whats the plan?

I didnt know you added ST200's, where have I been at. Upgrades, whats the plan?

Yeah I really didnt mention it because i didnt know how they would perform... for the price i thought i would give them a try.

Reconing woofers to 18s..

hmmm maybe a wall? :peepwall:

PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

holy god.... :suicide-santa:

Yeah they are cheap but compared to other super tweeters they are not harsh and are quite smooth without EQ'ing or tuning needed, well at least for my taste or the other super tweeters I have dealt with.

The GTI looks awesome. The tint really sets everything off. I cant wait to see what you gonna do with it next :popcorn:

Thanks! Yeah I can't wait to see what's next.

As for an update. I did do a couple little things. I blacked out the front and rear VW emblems. And did apply some new GTI emblems. I am going to wash her up tomorrow and take some pics!

:fing34: :fing34: :fing34:

Got those pics yet?? :ughdunno: