Scarface

93' Ford Bronco Rebuild

This my full Bronco rebuild...

I put in a small system with put together subs & amps. This system is just to hold me over till i got time to do all the body & paint at the same time...

I started with the radio, I went with the Pioneer AVH-P6500. I got it for deal $40 at the junkyard cause the guy ain't no it was a TV radio till I went back for more part. I even sent it off to get it rebuild for $110-120.00

a7f8321b.jpg

e389242e.jpg

bd885892.jpg

edc49a3e.jpg

25f95a5e.jpg

Then I did the fronts with Infinity Reference speakers (Im gone use the Infinity speakers in the rebuild but Im gone put fatmat or second skin every where)

a8676151.jpg

880e792b.jpg

9478dbd5.jpg

a8676151.jpg

I ordered the Pioneer AVH-P6500 brain off ebay so I could have am/fm radio & inputs for whatever I want hook up later

1b3df4e0.jpg

3cefb2f5.jpg

76b18cc1.jpg

1b3df4e0.jpg

Then I got some left over 0 gauge wire from my homie doge charger system build (gone redo it with stinger 0 gauge in the rebuild)

806bdcfc.jpg

5f44f206.jpg

25e58a80.jpg

d215d8a9.jpg

b3157531.jpg

cdc804ad.jpg

07977c9c.jpg

48bd4209.jpg

The my rear speakers came in, they are Infinity Reference 6832CF

4fe14a71.jpg

42278bf9.jpg

537f4ce7.jpg

51365195.jpg

c445b740.jpg

0ad59c66.jpg

a47ece50.jpg

7fcaaf54.jpg

62b16d11.jpg

0ad59c66.jpg

Then RCA's 1 four channel set for the fronts/rears & 1 two channel set for the subs. Then I used some 9-wire to run speaker wire from the amps to back the dash just for now to run the front & rear speakers. (9-wire will be doors/kicks in rebuild)

3264cb4e.jpg

5e4160d2.jpg

e8f77166.jpg

b466678b.jpg

d364bc5b.jpg

800c3dde.jpg

3cc21c06.jpg

b9920400.jpg

80ed956b.jpg

steve meade style... lol

94181538.jpg

e1624e71.jpg

Here the amps, box, & subs... (pieced together like I side!!)

68bcfa26.jpg

585bd2e8.jpg

96918975.jpg

262cbe64.jpg

81434731.jpg

& yes I had matching subs, I had 2 of each. The 2 pro subs I save from some old azz speaker I found well helping a family member clean out store pods, I had the pro's banging for bout 2 months before one went up in smoke. The 2 mtx was given to me by a friend that didnt want them cause one was fanny acting from the start. Plus the same friend gave me the box it was in a chevy s-10 but while working on truck the house flooded so we had to clean out the basement, so I got the box & he built a new box... Yeah the box it made for 3 subs but since it was in the flooded basement the end that got wet is falling apart every time I tried to put a bolt in the MDF so I just went with the 2 subs

9d0f220f.jpg

Here the truck as of today (1/10/11) dirty, crash area, with rust & the winter salt the reason for extra rust...

02d9237f.jpg

c143f1ff.jpg

bb7ba8b1.jpg

38b9f7ee.jpg

25b0e29b.jpg

bd21f534.jpg

01dd6d3c.jpg

Dont mind the 1 odd wheel, its the spare tire... I got a flat over the weekend.

That's most of my buil... The only things on smd now are the blueprints for the build, set backs n the fixs, comments, & the fluck up reason this gone be one SLOW azz build...

FIRST TO GET:

front right fender & HID/Halo head lights

rotors,breaks,front driveshaft 

Exhaust system

Tune up/flush every thing

Front window fixed

Paint & body

Tires

I made this first to get list to help stop set back & ish from going wrong... Plus this dark azz cloud over me is a real build killer (read smd forum to see how dark it is)

Looks like you got a good bit of body work to do! I am not a fan of doing body work. Keep the updates coming and glad to have you here at SSA!!

good start bro, keep up the good work.

thanks homie I'm trying too...

Looks like you got a good bit of body work to do! I am not a fan of doing body work. Keep the updates coming and glad to have you here at SSA!!

yea it's a lot of body work... The front corner I'm bout to do my self & I got a guy that luv doing work like this I jus need this dark azz cloud over me to go away so my $ start adding up. Then I can knock build out!!

Good start man, keep it up. You've got a lot of work ahead of you :drink40:

Good start man, keep it up. You've got a lot of work ahead of you :drink40:

thanks homie...

DJ Scarface??? don't you mean OJ? what up DJ, haven't seen that taped up finger since you sliced it while putting the Van's box back in. Good to see you here man. call dave and make him help you out. i'm available to do whatever also

I'm diggin' the patch kit on the left thumb. I've got a white '96 and I also have a bit of cancer above the rear wheel wells, it happens to nearly ALL Broncos, it's because of the shitty design inside the well, if you look at it, you can see how there is a piece going from outside in but doesn't go all the way and there's a gap to let mud, water and salt in, but there is no way for it to drain out so it stays there forever unless you give it a really good wash in there every time you use it in the mud and snow/ice. Great vehicles though, is yours the 5.0 or 5.8? E4OD transmission? (smoothest shifting but fastest to wear out)

DJ Scarface??? don't you mean OJ? what up DJ, haven't seen that taped up finger since you sliced it while putting the Van's box back in. Good to see you here man. call dave and make him help you out. i'm available to do whatever also

hahaha this was way before the van & it's a whole different finger then the one you saw... I'm down to have yall help, I just need to funds & ish for yall to help with....

Ps the hid kits won't work with the projectors I found... Smh. I need so find some like dave's but to fit a for 93' broncp / F-150

I'm diggin' the patch kit on the left thumb. I've got a white '96 and I also have a bit of cancer above the rear wheel wells, it happens to nearly ALL Broncos, it's because of the shitty design inside the well, if you look at it, you can see how there is a piece going from outside in but doesn't go all the way and there's a gap to let mud, water and salt in, but there is no way for it to drain out so it stays there forever unless you give it a really good wash in there every time you use it in the mud and snow/ice. Great vehicles though, is yours the 5.0 or 5.8? E4OD transmission? (smoothest shifting but fastest to wear out)

Haha yea just wraped the & keep it moving or stop to find bandaids just to have them come off while still working.... I got the 5.0 with the E40D, I ain't had no transmission problems till this year but it really ain't the trans... It the things the trans moves. Had the truck for years runs great till the drive broke & took out the cat on back. After that I was only on the front driveshaft & all was good tell I slamed on the breaks to not hit this old azz lady that stoped for a paper. Which caused my front break rotor to crack n break since it was already thin. Plus me not knowing that happen drove off hear a loud pop (front axel ujoint breaking) I made it home but nothing from there... new rear driveshaft got me up & running but I still don't like that wheel moving free & I want to rebuild damn near ever thing off that first to get list plus some on the front end...

Edited by Dj_Scarface

the smallest of up dates... small step forward is better then no steps. foud all the parts i need to fix the front end looks wise.

got me some cleaners & paint:

881fc404.jpg

7b83d76e.jpg

4642202b.jpg

before:

128805426.jpg

after:

63e0a91f.jpg

I got the front fender from the junk yard & it was a b*tch to get off but me n Teamramrod got it. Im gone get pics, clean/wash it, & paint it flat black like the trim piece (above) when it get cooler here, cant be painting in 95+ weather with no shade or garage. The cleaner I got was to clean the junk yard headlight to like new. Im gone use the stocks for now because im use the money for the halo projecters to go to SLAMOLOGY with the astro van i help build. Plus im still trying to make up my mind or find a way to halos & HID's work together on my truck... I also found a door just want to have extra extra funds before I go get it, olny down side to the door will be changing over all my electric to the new manual door(wonder how hard that is or should i let a shop reskin the stock one)

The since I clean mine, I had to clean my moms headlights to cause she leting me drive her truck while working mine...

Before:

b9b04784.jpg

After:

ba131dd1.jpg

nice cleaning job DJ. i'm trying to convince the rents to let me go with you guys down there. i would love to but idk if its going to happen, she's being weird as hell about it.

PARENTS DON'T UNDERSTAND.... Car audio enthusiasts like us do it for the joy, the prestige and the complexity that making a van into a living room poses.

oh well, i'll keep trying

Thanks homie... Yea work that with the parents! put it to them like this "I'll be safe with friends & you get 2-3 day without me..." <~ that how I got to Miami my first 2 times. lol

Every little step foward is at least a positive move for sure :fing34: Looking foward to meeting you at Slamology :drink40:

Here I got the front fender from the junk yard & cleaned rust fixed it then start painting. Ran out of paint but did rush to get because I was saving for slamology, plus me & teamramrod went into over time with some black ops slamology builds...

3fab343d.jpg

7320f353.jpg

eae6614d.jpg

fa54aa22.jpg

1f1634ee.jpg

small step is better then no step...

Got moms some HIDs 10,000k kit so she can stop bugin me, I got a deal from a SSA homie(dont know if he wants his name out)& bout to order mine... Only thing Im going off the grid & ordering a 30,000k bright blue kit from this site online to see if they work with no problem then im getting all the odd colors from them.

bffd49f5.jpg

00d671b8.jpg

putting them once day light hit... my not be the bronco but at less im customizing whips

:drink40:

Edited by Dj_Scarface

hey now... you know me, you can post my name for any and everything.