Scarface

93' Ford Bronco Rebuild

hey now... you know me, you can post my name for any and everything.

LOL ok ^^^ the SSA homie aka my hid guy...

The slowest build log EVEEEEEEEEERRRR!

Need break parts for my truck... Time to get this build moving. I gotta hella free time now, quit one job cause I wasn't getting & the team/shop I was working with voted out the only color...

RIP... Aint even get a going away party. Gotta hang this up when I get home. Good look & many more first place trophies....

www.twitpic.com/8banv2

Edited by Dj_Scarface

Bummer about being cut loose. I'm ready to see some progress on this thing, I was thinking about it a couple weeks ago. Fullsize Broncos FTW :woot:

Need break parts for my truck... Time to get this build moving. I gotta hella free time now, quit one job cause I wasn't getting & the team/shop I was working with voted out the only color...

RIP... Aint even get a going away party. Gotta hang this up when I get home. Good look & many more first place trophies....

www.twitpic.com/8banv2

edit, play fair.

lets talk face to face about it as i said to you DJ. No internet fights.

Edited by Mtopper

Sorry to hear about the bad news DJ. I don't know what your circumstances were behind the situation was but I'm hoping when you refer to team, it isn't IAK.

Need break parts for my truck... Time to get this build moving. I gotta hella free time now, quit one job cause I wasn't getting PAID & the team/shop I was working with voted out the only color...

www.twitpic.com/8banv2

edit, play fair.

lets talk face to face about it as i said to you DJ. No internet fights.

We will real soon... LoL you only bold that part

Sorry to hear about the bad news DJ. I don't know what your circumstances were behind the situation was but I'm hoping when you refer to team, it isn't IAK.

No it wasnt IAK but as of now IAK is unknown.

Bought just as they came in...

Shit, I could have bought them local and shipped them to you. It might have cost a bit more but you wouldn't have had to wait 5 weeks. :WTFBubble:

Shit, I could have bought them local and shipped them to you. It might have cost a bit more but you wouldn't have had to wait 5 weeks. :WTFBubble:

Wish I would have known!!! Every shop, store, dealer, & online store gave me the same story... The place making them over seas is/was under water cause ford not making that part here that whats causing the back order....

First 1 here!!!

http://instagr.am/p/HRz4DPtxFH/

This why it took so long to get, it's all 1 part & ain't no picking this up at Murray's or auto zone since the place making them over seas is/was under water

They both here!!! Time for work to start...

My whip in the shop...

mad the video of me dropping it off ain't save. There will be a vid of pick up though.

I get my baby (my oj/the bronco back today!!!!

I'm bout to be EVERYWHERE like them rat nest noobs call thire wiring jobs...

Damn bro, sorry to hear the bad news.

On those hubs and rotors, did you try a Napa store?

On those hubs and rotors, did you try a Napa store?

yup they didnt have the & was giving me the same backorder story...

I need Michigan help... I need a 4X4 shop! A shop that know what the hell they doing when it come to dealing with 4X4 trucks. I was gone take the time & do the work my self after the last shops fuck up but my family said they pay if I find a shop.

What a bunch of lazy douches at that shop man jon.gif . I hope you find a better shop that will actually do the work.

Good luck getting what you need