Infinite913

REACHING OUT TO MY TEAM AS WELL AS SSA MEMBERS!

I am running for SOTM over on the steve meade site and would love to get your vote if you feel that my van is worthy though. I dont want your vote because we are an SSA family I want your vote because I deserve it and I represent SSA how it should BE REPPED!

http://www.*****.com/board/topic/109903-may-2011-sotm-vote-sponsored-by-steve-meade/page__pid__1535278__st__40#entry1535278

I am Infinite913

Edited by TeamRamRod

GL.

got in.... GL man!!!

TY Shogen now GET TO BUILDING THAT BOX!

GL man.

I would vote, but I'm no longer a member there.

You shoulda hugged those DC nutz and there would be no problem. lol

GL man.

I would vote, but I'm no longer a member there.

lol... You had quite a few posts that I came across in the SQ department there ... I was like, "Hmmm, name sounds familiar, let me see how many other post this guy has? Oh SHYT this guy is banned. Oh SHYT this guy is on SSA..." lolz

Hummm

Hummm

I dont want to hear it WHITEBOY!

Hummm

I dont want to hear it WHITEBOY!

I just know if you win half the prize is mine... I want 50ft roll singer pro 0 gauge & 4 Stinger Pro 0 Gauge Firewall Grommet from darvex.com!!!

LMAO

Thank you MONTE! 75 views this thing has gotten and I got 10 votes yall some BUMS lol! :roflmao::WTFBubble:

:gay:

Voted last week!

i got you. you're tied for the lead so far from what i see. looking good right now

i got you. you're tied for the lead so far from what i see. looking good right now

Stefan get outta here with that shizzz :roflmao: and Mack I just pulled in front but come on fellas! lets pull together and put this SSA dedicated build OUT THERE!

This azz hole is the lead... lol

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so he can keep the lead!!

OK Focker!

I haven't logged onto that site in years, but I did it for you and voted for ya.

You owe me one bro! :fing34:

got a vote from me. your build is NICE and what a HUGE pucking box you got there sir. lol

got a vote from me. your build is NICE and what a HUGE pucking box you got there sir. lol

thnx for the support man! I wouldnt be able to even have any kind of a build if it wasnt for mark and aaron with SSA being very supportive and trusting in me to properly represent the ZCON! Shizzzon for designing my box for cheapest price EVER as well as the support and putting up with me changing my car and design and all that! MTOPPER and DJ SCARFACE for the blood sweat and tears that they put into this build right beside me! Ok so DJ put in the blood Mack put in the SWEAT and I was the one crying but still we were a team! I want to give a special thanks to......... oh wait I didnt win yet VOTEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thnx for the support man! I wouldnt be able to even have any kind of a build if it wasnt for mark and aaron with SSA being very supportive and trusting in me to properly represent the ZCON! Shizzzon for designing my box for cheapest price EVER as well as the support and putting up with me changing my car and design and all that! MTOPPER and DJ SCARFACE for the blood sweat and tears that they put into this build right beside me! Ok so DJ put in the blood Mack put in the SWEAT and I was the one crying but still we were a team! I want to give a special thanks to......... oh wait I didnt win yet VOTEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LoL. YEA VOTE CAUSE I PUT OUT BLOOD & my system ain't even hitting the 100.0 yet! This be my first car audio win!