Argent Audio

Enclousre Build for Technoboy (One 10 Inch Fi Q)

Mods please contact argent cause we all are fed up . He should not be an approved vendor at htis point . Get it straightened out . I only paid the first half but still he took alot of orders and took off . He might of been good before but now he has become a scammer

The Mods have zero control over Argent Audio.

Well delete him from being a vendor ! He is an approved vendor ? Right ? They should have contacted him at least and tell the board whats up . Thats how other boards do . Have some type of rule . Mods please solve this matter . Or banned him from boards !

I can do nothing about it, but he is not a scammer.

Well just banned him till it gets resolved . Makes the board look bad for having him as one of your sponsers . He probably isnt a scammer ....maybe selective scammer now ..? We are talking present not the past .

I cannot ban him either.

I hope so, if i knew it would have taken nine months to receive an enclosure, i would have definitely looked elsewhere or have figured out how to build it myself, and i still would have probably setup my system 4 or 5 months ago. I could have driven to california, studied acoustics at a college, built an enclosure myself, installed the rest of my system, and have brought it back to south carolina in 9 months.

I feel your pain brotha ...but at least he can be honest . when he comes to the board telling everyone ,he's alright and gonna do free shipping to the pending orders . Ive been on bodybuilding forums and know a scammer when I see these types of things happening . Most likely he's not coming back . Only a small percentage would come back and take care of the orders . Ive seen it all . Hopefully im wrong but no matter what this needs to be resolved !

lol...no rules ? Heck how do you become a vendor ? He must of at least contacted one of the mods or someone from the top . Shi than anyone can become a vendor and start scamming or selective scammer ? This is not good :(

Mods please contact argent cause we all are fed up . He should not be an approved vendor at htis point . Get it straightened out . I only paid the first half but still he took alot of orders and took off . He might of been good before but now he has become a scammer

The Mods have zero control over Argent Audio.

Well delete him from being a vendor ! He is an approved vendor ? Right ? They should have contacted him at least and tell the board whats up . Thats how other boards do . Have some type of rule . Mods please solve this matter . Or banned him from boards !

I can do nothing about it, but he is not a scammer.

Well just banned him till it gets resolved . Makes the board look bad for having him as one of your sponsers . He probably isnt a scammer ....maybe selective scammer now ..? We are talking present not the past .

I cannot ban him either.

The mod team is here for control, not here to make board decisions, like what vendors stay and what vendors go.

Technoboy, did you look around for a phone number ? Maybe you could get ahold of him that way.

If you ban him, how is he suppose to login here on ssa and reply to your post? How is he suppose to see this?

How would deleting his entire section benefit anyone?

He stopped taking enclosure orders a while ago, focusing on his line of drivers irrc, but that's no excuse for not getting back to you about your enclosure.

Hopefully he logs in and takes care of this.

@ Technoboy ,

shoot me a PM , I'll help you step by step making your own box if you want to ,materials needed and measurement , build techniques and a propper calculation

you'll be sure It'll get done !

The mod team is here for control, not here to make board decisions, like what vendors stay and what vendors go.

Technoboy, did you look around for a phone number ? Maybe you could get ahold of him that way.

408-221-8155

Yea he's got a number posted on one of the topics, but he didn't answer in the past. I'll try and call him again today and see what's up, and thanks so much guys but as he told me this thing's already done he just has to send it off, but i don't know if he sent it and it's lost out there somewhere or if he still has it at his location.

I would also be willing to help you out. This is crazy that you have waited this long. Pm me if you need some help building one yourself.

-Rick

Let us know if you can find out anything because I know a lot of people are waiting on enclosures from Andrew, including myself.

Good Luck

Let us know if you can find out anything because I know a lot of people are waiting on enclosures from Andrew, including myself.

Good Luck

X2 still waiting myself...

No answers...Is this guy alive? What ever you do DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM HIM ANY TIME SOON!!! I've been attempting to call and e-mail for the last two months!

:WTFBubble:

My question is how do I get a refund cannot contact him way past due to file a paypal complaint and I have no enclosure....?

local law man.

That's what it's gonna have to come down to. There's been plenty of time (too much time). It's weird that no one has found any possible way to reach him. From the last words i had with him the box should have gotten here months ago, and i should have received 75% of my money back. If he shows up again, i want it all back. I refuse to let it become a year before this system gets finished :madsign:

I ended up having a different builder do my rebuild enclosure because Andrew went MIA on me too, but I have heard from people who know him personally he has had a few personal issues hes been dealing with. I guess try to bare with him. He makes really good enclosures and honestly I hate to see him stop. I was kinda looking forward to bringing my next build up to show him his work in action. It sucks for the people who have paid and arent hearing anything. But if you call and call and call he eventually will respond. He would hit me up randomly outta the blue when I was trying to get him to do my build. For those who have paid if you are in no hurry to get your box then you will be happy with your boxes when you do get em.

I ended up having a different builder do my rebuild enclosure because Andrew went MIA on me too, but I have heard from people who know him personally he has had a few personal issues hes been dealing with. I guess try to bare with him. He makes really good enclosures and honestly I hate to see him stop. I was kinda looking forward to bringing my next build up to show him his work in action. It sucks for the people who have paid and arent hearing anything. But if you call and call and call he eventually will respond. He would hit me up randomly outta the blue when I was trying to get him to do my build. For those who have paid if you are in no hurry to get your box then you will be happy with your boxes when you do get em.

I don't know where or what has happened with Andrew. I know he stopped his enclosure work and focused on his drivers last time we talked.

I absolutely love all the enclosures he built me, the quality was outstanding, but you have to admit that these guys have been left out for far too long to be considered acceptable.

At this point I would try to get a refund through paypal or your bank, and move on. Sucks to hear.

Feedback! (Thank THE lawdd) He's gonna get all these things sorted out this week so dont totally give up quite yet

Feedback! (Thank THE lawdd) He's gonna get all these things sorted out this week so dont totally give up quite yet

Oh okay he's fixing up the mess this week.

3 weeks later...

Wait what? Still haven't heard anything :puzzled:

Anyone else?

haha exactly he's gone back into non responsive mode

Andrew has been dealing with some very personal issues, that started to happen after most of the orders were taken in. He is slowly trying to get back into the swing of things. I have been dealing with him almost everyday, so yes he is around. But still having some issues. I know Andrew will work his best to get things straight! Very sorry to hear all of the issues, and i dont condone the long periods of non-communication, but somethings are more important.

Andrew has been dealing with some very personal issues, that started to happen after most of the orders were taken in. He is slowly trying to get back into the swing of things. I have been dealing with him almost everyday, so yes he is around. But still having some issues. I know Andrew will work his best to get things straight! Very sorry to hear all of the issues, and i dont condone the long periods of non-communication, but somethings are more important.

Sorry to hear that unfortunate news and hope he gets through these issues. I understand reality hits hard and you have to deal with it. If the issues are more important than getting those paid enclosures out, shouldnt he just simply give everybody a refund and save the headache. If he can communicate with you, why not his customers? A simple im dealing with some things, give me some time or something would at least ease their minds.