Argent Audio

Enclousre Build for Technoboy (One 10 Inch Fi Q)

Agreed ^ anything over 6 months is just ridiculous.. :shrug:

Andrew has been dealing with some very personal issues, that started to happen after most of the orders were taken in. He is slowly trying to get back into the swing of things. I have been dealing with him almost everyday, so yes he is around. But still having some issues. I know Andrew will work his best to get things straight! Very sorry to hear all of the issues, and i dont condone the long periods of non-communication, but somethings are more important.

Sorry to hear that unfortunate news and hope he gets through these issues. I understand reality hits hard and you have to deal with it. If the issues are more important than getting those paid enclosures out, shouldnt he just simply give everybody a refund and save the headache. If he can communicate with you, why not his customers? A simple im dealing with some things, give me some time or something would at least ease their minds.

Agreed, was wondering the same thing after reading the post. I realize personal issues arise, but at the same time customers have entrusted their hard earned money to his business and have paid for products which have yet to be delivered with little to no updates or attempts at resolution. That becomes a very personal issue for each and every one of them, and possibly leaving himself open to some very real legal ramification. No offense to Andrew, but if I were one of the customers at this point I would be pursuing every legal avenue available to me to recover my money.

At this point he doesn't owe an explanation, but he does owe some people either a product or their money. If he's in a position to communicate, he should be in some sort of condition to communicate with these people and begin the refund process. There are certain obligations he accepted when he opened for business and begin accepting customers funds.....short of being in some state of incapacitation, this is one of those obligations.

This is what seemed odd to me

Andrew has been dealing with some very personal issues, that started to happen after most of the orders were taken in. He is slowly trying to get back into the swing of things. I have been dealing with him almost everyday, so yes he is around. But still having some issues. I know Andrew will work his best to get things straight! Very sorry to hear all of the issues, and i dont condone the long periods of non-communication, but somethings are more important.

Sorry to hear that unfortunate news and hope he gets through these issues. I understand reality hits hard and you have to deal with it. If the issues are more important than getting those paid enclosures out, shouldnt he just simply give everybody a refund and save the headache. If he can communicate with you, why not his customers? A simple im dealing with some things, give me some time or something would at least ease their minds.

Agreed, was wondering the same thing after reading the post. I realize personal issues arise, but at the same time customers have entrusted their hard earned money to his business and have paid for products which have yet to be delivered with little to no updates or attempts at resolution. That becomes a very personal issue for each and every one of them, and possibly leaving himself open to some very real legal ramification. No offense to Andrew, but if I were one of the customers at this point I would be pursuing every legal avenue available to me to recover my money.

At this point he doesn't owe an explanation, but he does owe some people either a product or their money. If he's in a position to communicate, he should be in some sort of condition to communicate with these people and begin the refund process. There are certain obligations he accepted when he opened for business and begin accepting customers funds.....short of being in some state of incapacitation, this is one of those obligations.

Yes i understand that he needs to communicate with the customers, i am truthfully not sure why he has not. Last time i talked with him he told me he was working very hard on getting everything that was backed up straightened out. Knowing Andrew he will do everything he can to make it right.

yes it's been like being told santa's not real for 9 months but i've still been waiting and hoping, and its been a year now since i bought my sub and amps. i'm sick and tired of waiting for months just to hear that something as simple as shipping a finished box will be taken care of soon, just to be confronted by more silence. I really regret even wasting my money now. I should have taken my damm money to best buy and bought anything but this 8 months ago! sucks....

no one should have to wait for any purchase this long

yes it's been like being told santa's not real for 9 months but i've still been waiting and hoping, and its been a year now since i bought my sub and amps. i'm sick and tired of waiting for months just to hear that something as simple as shipping a finished box will be taken care of soon, just to be confronted by more silence. I really regret even wasting my money now. I should have taken my damm money to best buy and bought anything but this 8 months ago! sucks....

Like I said in my last response.....I would begin pursuing every legal remedy. If you have his contact information contact his local police department, explain the situation and find out what type of complaint you can file against him. If there is anyone else in your position, I would encourage them to do the same. The more complaints the PD receives the more likely they are to act on them, IMHO. Also find out what you would need to do to file a suit against him in small claims and/or what other options are available. It's fairly evident that waiting for him to rectify the situation himself is getting no where quickly.

Box looks like it was being built for a L5/L7. Am I the only person to notice that? It's square...

the hole was for plexi

Its sad that things keep ending up with legal ramifications. :-(

Y PEEPOLE NO BEE HONEST?

Its sad that things keep ending up with legal ramifications. :-(

Y PEEPOLE NO BEE HONEST?

Agreed

the hole was for plexi

Oh I see now. That does suck. Looks like it would have been a nice box.

IT HAS FINALLY COME!!!! haha it was an extremely long wait but he did follow through and got my refund issue solved, so I am pleased with the turn out even tho it took almost a year...beforesystem.jpg

now it can begin!!

wow looks like a nice box man! glad you got it all worked out! happy bumping!

and get some video's up!

Box looks good.

glad that in the end it all worked out ! hope it sounds good too !

Sweet, glad to hear it worked out for you in the end now somebody has some worked to do.

Glad it finally came in, and i know it was a hard battle, i am truly sorry for that both for you and Andrew.

haha thanks guys I can't to hear this thing! I was really too patient!! it was taking forever but i'm glad its finally time to put it all together. What i've got planned should look really cool. I'm getting some help putting together a plexi window for my 2 channel amp under the floor and showing off a digital distro block and then putting the mono amp on the back of the seat. Also i want to put some red lights in the enclosure and amp box :dancing: leeee go