Argent Audio

Enclousre Build for Technoboy (One 10 Inch Fi Q)

1000000575.jpg

1000000577.jpg

Just waiting for the plexi to get back in stock so I can slam the rest of this box out! I'm excited for this one.

Andrew

Plexi is Sexy!!

Just waiting for the plexi to get back in stock so I can slam the rest of this box out! I'm excited for this one.

Andrew

:woot:

:foshizzle:

so pumped

Updatesszz? :puzzled::ehh:

Updatesszz? :puzzled::ehh:

It's just about done! Sorry I have not updated with any pics, I need to take some!

Andrew

sweeeeeeeeet!!! :rofl2: haha that's alright man

:eek5wavey: any pics or statuses on the box? i know you're real busy n' all but i'm just wondering :peepwall:

two months later............ :ughdunno:

haha o snap i don't think so but thanks for the reply! I'll check it out

for some reason i'm not seeing the invoice could you send it again mane?

So I have no clue what's going on, but i still haven't received this thing or any kind of replies on the phone or email, or any further news about this refund. It's been 10 months since i recieved my Fi Q, and in my own stupidity i kept telling myself that this enclosure would come any day. Instead it's taken roughly nine months and i still dont have this enclosure. I hope this isn't the kind of internet scam that all my friends keep joking about, and i would really just like to finally get what i paid for long agooo. Please give me some sort of feed back

Jesus. Did you pay him? If so, who knows how to reach him. Unconscionable. :(

I'm in same boat paid him and nothing its starting to get old past experience with him has kept me patient but its coming to a point..

yea we payed half once he started and then the second half once he put pictures of it up around the end of June, and he apparently sent the enclosure off over a month ago ago but it was sent back to him, and since then idk what's been going on

actually june should be july (when i payed the 2nd half)

Mods please contact argent cause we all are fed up . He should not be an approved vendor at htis point . Get it straightened out . I only paid the first half but still he took alot of orders and took off . He might of been good before but now he has become a scammer

Mods please contact argent cause we all are fed up . He should not be an approved vendor at htis point . Get it straightened out . I only paid the first half but still he took alot of orders and took off . He might of been good before but now he has become a scammer

The Mods have zero control over Argent Audio.

Well delete him from being a vendor ! He is an approved vendor ? Right ? They should have contacted him at least and tell the board whats up . Thats how other boards do . Have some type of rule . Mods please solve this matter . Or banned him from boards !

Well delete him from being a vendor ! He is an approved vendor ? Right ? They should have contacted him at least and tell the board whats up . Thats how other boards do . Have some type of rule . Mods please solve this matter . Or banned him from boards !

I can do nothing about it, but he is not a scammer.

I hope so, if i knew it would have taken nine months to receive an enclosure, i would have definitely looked elsewhere or have figured out how to build it myself, and i still would have probably setup my system 4 or 5 months ago. I could have driven to california, studied acoustics at a college, built an enclosure myself, installed the rest of my system, and have brought it back to south carolina in 9 months.

I can do nothing about it, but he is not a scammer.

Well just banned him till it gets resolved . Makes the board look bad for having him as one of your sponsers . He probably isnt a scammer ....maybe selective scammer now ..? We are talking present not the past .