Sign in to follow this  
ssh

Door way Pull up bar

If you want change you gotta be serious man. To use my normal style of explanation: If you want your dick sucked you either gotta find a woman, treat her right/get her drunk or pay a hooker. Same prinicple with getting big. You gotta find a routine, work and eat your ass off/get a trainer or use some roids (yes roids will not work without working out too).

J

lol u only need roids once natural training seizes lol..

ans idk bout bsn, got some of there protein and it didnt work for me

Optimal nutrition has been doing me well

Being able to eat all you want and still have the same weight is great. Just get freaking cut as hell.

Im 5'11.5 and around 163 lbs, ive been skinny my whole life, and eat whatever i want an d NEVER gain a pound, when i finally got fed up, i started working out a lot, but incorrectly for about 2 years, then after lots of research and trial and error im finally putting on mass and muscle.....you sound like me, and heres my solution...hit the weights and excercise hard but never do over 8 reps, for me i work out every other day, and wait 3-4 days before working the same muscle for it to rebuild, for me my metabolism is INSANE, so i try and eat 4500+ calories a day, and after an intense workout i drink a weight gainer and eat within 30 mins, also eat a large low fat meal or weight gainer right before bed and a multivitamin, when i work out i always do big weight low reps, usually around 6-8 reps, then add weight until i can only do 2 or 3, this so far for me has really helped me put on mass, and muscle finally, dont do cardio, and dont eat shitty foods, you will want to take protien or weight gainer 2 to 3 times a day, and eat high calorie meals....if you do it correcty you will see results, i am around 163 right now, but when i was eating around 5500 calories a day and weight gainer for breakfast lunch and dinner, i got up to 173 lbs and pretty buff, since then i got a job working 6 days a week 12 hour days, so my routine has slowed a bit...hope this helped a little, because you remind me of myself

Im 5'11.5 and around 163 lbs, ive been skinny my whole life, and eat whatever i want an d NEVER gain a pound, when i finally got fed up, i started working out a lot, but incorrectly for about 2 years, then after lots of research and trial and error im finally putting on mass and muscle.....you sound like me, and heres my solution...hit the weights and excercise hard but never do over 8 reps, for me i work out every other day, and wait 3-4 days before working the same muscle for it to rebuild, for me my metabolism is INSANE, so i try and eat 4500+ calories a day, and after an intense workout i drink a weight gainer and eat within 30 mins, also eat a large low fat meal or weight gainer right before bed and a multivitamin, when i work out i always do big weight low reps, usually around 6-8 reps, then add weight until i can only do 2 or 3, this so far for me has really helped me put on mass, and muscle finally, dont do cardio, and dont eat shitty foods, you will want to take protien or weight gainer 2 to 3 times a day, and eat high calorie meals....if you do it correcty you will see results, i am around 163 right now, but when i was eating around 5500 calories a day and weight gainer for breakfast lunch and dinner, i got up to 173 lbs and pretty buff, since then i got a job working 6 days a week 12 hour days, so my routine has slowed a bit...hope this helped a little, because you remind me of myself

I appreciate it :)

Remember FORM FORM FORM. Better to curl a 40 lb barbell with great form, than to curl 60 with god awful form.

^^This. It hurts my back just watching videos of people deadlifting ungodly weight with piss poor form. I'd rather see a modest weight with flawless form.

There are certain curls, and leg press variations that you can 'cheat' on and be ok..............But they are few and far between.

J

Stef... update us on your progress please.. what is your weight now? getting jacked???