Sign in to follow this  
Quentin Jarrell

730lb raw squat @ 210 lbs body weight

wow this thread got a bit out of hand lol

i chuckled at the u want a protein shake though, lol.

I just happened to find that video btw didn't know u both went to the same school lol.

never maxed my deadlift got 405x10 yesterday, only reason i stopped cuz my dam hands started hurting...no gloves, no belt :peepwall:

there not enough plates for me to max on leg press lol, i think the most you can put on there is 12 on both sides.

IDK im stuck in the powerlifting/bodybuilding loop

i want to lift more but i dont want to be like those chubby guys on strongest man.

and it the internet fellas jeez, arguing is pointless take post wt a grain of salt

A 1080 lb leg press? Thats re-goddamned diculous man.

And nah not gettin pissy. Its all in good fun. Plus arguiong over stupid shit here keeps me less argumentitive with the wife.

J

Jesse has done over 1000 squat in meets at 220 Look on YouTube there's a few videos

i hold the current record SUMO deadlift in the world. im 3' 6'' btw. 1282. no strap, ALL HOMO

i hold the current record SUMO deadlift in the world. im 3' 6'' btw. 1282. no strap, ALL HOMO

That is pure awesomeness. And for your information there is a such thing as a sumo deadlift. I actually lift sumo style

In the vid of the girl squatting did anyone else get a "vibe" that the back spotter wanted to grab her tits? especially since his hands were open and not in fists. Parallel is the minimum of how u should do squats purely for exercise. you have to go ass-to-grass in powerlifting and those couple inches do make a big difference in how much you squat so audibel customs bringing up the point she didn't go parallel is a valid critique. like i do question whether a certain person's 500 is a legitamite parallel or lower squat since they only dead 405 and unless you are a powerlifter who uses a suit you are supposed to dead more than you squat especially at 5'9 unless you have really long legs compared to your torso which doesn't happen that often at that height

im late on reading this lol

but all people aren't built the same.

all i use to do was squat., the only reason my deadlift is at 405 is because of my grip, i rarely do it, and have no gloves.

ur free to believe what u would like, some ppl bench 405 and only squat 225 go figure

i suppose i still owe a vid, but i usually work out solo is gonna be my excuse