juanehiguera

whats better rockford fosgate or fi btl

i wanted to get a rockford fosgate t215d4 or the fi btl 15 whats better for alot of bassss

Edited by erichiguera

Better for what?

i wanted to get a rockford fosgate t215d4 or the fi btl 15 whats better

for bass alot whats the best i can get

It doesn't matter, BTL. lol.

What if he wanted a woofer that was the best at having pretty aluminum cone? I wouldn't recommend a BTL.

i wanted to get a rockford fosgate t215d4 or the fi btl 15 whats better

for bass alot whats the best i can get

If that is your goal, why is the T2 an option? The BTL would be a better bet.

He's retarded then if all he wants is a pretty aluminum cone. We'd have to set him on the right way toward the BTL anyways. :P

For "alot of bassss," the BTL.

To look super cool, the RF

:fing34:

By super cool you mean to people that don't know shit about car audio then. The T2 looks like all the POS mainstream subs. Tell me another motor thats got a block of neo?

By super cool you mean to people that don't know shit about car audio then. The T2 looks like all the POS mainstream subs. Tell me another motor thats got a block of neo?

A lot of companies use Neos... ?

ROCKFORD FTMFW!!! I would deff go rockford, great subs and amps. BTL's need to much attention or theyll blow...at least thats how ive heard/seen the portrayed.

I just sold my two T1's....they were badass man.

Just my .02

RF = :fing34: FI = :suicide-santa:

Nope and especially not a block either.

ROCKFORD FTMFW!!! I would deff go rockford, great subs and amps. BTL's need to much attention or theyll blow...at least thats how ive heard/seen the portrayed.I just sold my two T1's....they were badass man.Just my .02RF = :fing34: FI = :suicide-santa:

HAHAHAHA... :roflmao: You got to be kidding. Too much attention is needed for any sub if the user is an idiot.

Egggxactly. Read my sig bro... I own a BTL :Doh:

I hate how sarcasm can't be depicted through text...

ROCKFORD FTMFW!!! I would deff go rockford, great subs and amps. BTL's need to much attention or theyll blow...at least thats how ive heard/seen the portrayed.I just sold my two T1's....they were badass man.Just my .02RF = :fing34: FI = :suicide-santa:

HAHAHAHA... :roflmao: You got to be kidding. Too much attention is needed for any sub if the user is an idiot.

yup....thats what i do, post jokes on forums while im at work..got me. im just telling who asked about them my opinion... FI = :bull: IMO...and im allowed to have that opinion. :fing34:

Lol at the comments in this thread.

The T2 is a good sub, but not made for SPL at all.

It doesn't even has a aluminium cone anymore ;)

It has a good buildquality so it's not a POS at all.

But the BTL is better for his goals.

EDIT: Jack3d SPL

The info you got is very wrong.

THey don't need a lot of attention, as much as any other sub. ;)

Edited by kirill007

ROCKFORD FTMFW!!! I would deff go rockford, great subs and amps. BTL's need to much attention or theyll blow...at least thats how ive heard/seen the portrayed.

I just sold my two T1's....they were badass man.

Just my .02

RF = :fing34: FI = :suicide-santa:

They cause a lot of attention ;)

I wouldn't base a WHOLE company off 1 driver either.

It is difficult to walk and chew gum at the same time...

:mrspam:

So is setting the gain properly a problem?

Ok.. while everyone has a right to their opinion.. there is a difference between an opinion and just plain wrong...

So let me remove this barrier from your eyes so you can lose that opinion and look at it from a larger perspective...

Stock vs stock.. what would cross the line faster in a 1\4mi..

My scion tC...or a Corvette C6...

From your perspective.. you are having the opinion of.. well, the corvette couldnt handle the speed and the driver just can't control it so the car either crashed or threw a rod, etc...

That's illogical.

Your sub comparison from RF to Fi are WAY off too just like my example..

You can't compare them because they are easily in different classes..

And the Truth 100%-

Because you believe this to be an accurate opinion.. I would not feel safe with you running car audio in your car... Warranty work evolves around your views like pressure does in my ride.

And no, i don't run Fi or RF.. it's common sense...

In b-4 lock

Hint hint this thread is useless. ;)

:WTFBubble: Sounds like you just need a few Xplods

Why would you want to buy a sub anyone else besides FI? That RF sub will probably get loud, but I bet it will sound like garbage doing so. With FI you will get a better sub that will go louder and sound good.

Why would you want to buy a sub anyone else besides FI? That RF sub will probably get loud, but I bet it will sound like garbage doing so. With FI you will get a better sub that will go louder and sound good.

suicide-santa.gifbull.gif