Sign in to follow this  
Dave Ritter

Prescott Valley MECA Southwest Audiofest shows starting in June!

Southwest Audiofest makes its second annual migation to the cooler cooler climates and gorgeous vistas in Prescott Valley, AZ.

The first of these 4 shows will be held on Saturday, June 11th at Audio Adrenaline, located at 2517 Great Western, Suite P, Prescott Valley, AZ 86314. The other shows are scheduled for the same venue on Saturday, July 9th, and Saturday, August 13th.

Last year, these shows drew people from all over Arizona, as well as some of our fellow insiders from Las Vegas. The weather is typically gorgeous, and the venue is nearly ideal for these events!

I am encouraging everyone who is coming to PV to compete, judge, or check out the event to take advantage of the MECA CP discount at Motel 6 in Prescott Valley. Please book your room(s) online on the MECA website through the Motel 6 landing page, and please use CP546310 for your discount code.

Please call me at (520) 245-2528 for more information. I will post the flier as soon as a needed update has been made. We'll see you there!