Sign in to follow this  
kryptonitewhite

Wheel Jam - Huron, South Dakota June 3-5, 2011

I am Jordan Powell, I have a dark red/maroon Chevy Astro van. I won't be the loudest subs there, but I will be the lowest and with the clearest loud front stage :-P

wait wait wait, just look for the dork with speakers in his ceiling ;)

me neither :(

:( sorry guys I wanted to go so bad, my van was completely dead when i went to start it up one morning, then my voltage was down 2V for 2 days afterward... as it is, I dont have my 2nd alt installed and the IB3s were only meant to be at 110 cubic feet and a 15Hz tuning, its too hard on them in 45 cubic feet and fighting port loading much more at 24Hz tuning. The van is just not ready and I didnt want to ruin the wicked home theater I just completed with 1000 cubic feet 5Hz tuning for the 4 IB3's. I need to recone the 1803s with a multi-spider pack before I go to any shows. Also my door handles busted off because the doors are so heavy and the door jam trick I did to try to keep the doors from flexing so much when go down the road... I didnt have door handles. I made something up, but its not working as smooth as I hoped. :( I hope to get things going but I dont even hear back from Scott at Fi anymore :(