Sign in to follow this  
kraz3one

batt replacement

Gotta love em batteries.. but its time for something else any suggestions on a good under the hood battery. I've been looking at xs and optima not to impress with yellow tops.

xs-power... they on sale right now... get em!!!

Aaother question big 3 is it alright that I left the stock connections in? For ground atleast.

yes... leave them all in.... just add to it... :drink40:

Someone told me it could mess up the battery if ground are in same spot.. I just did anyways.. don't know why I took power out guess ill Installed it back. Im looming. T the 1400..

stop posting from your phone.. lol ... Nope it won't "hurt" or "mess up" .. what did this someone mean by "mess up the battery" anyway???

stop posting from your phone.. lol ... Nope it won't "hurt" or "mess up" .. what did this someone mean by "mess up the battery" anyway???

Haha im too lazy to get on the computer.. don't know didn't pay much attention to him, but it worries you after a while. It was a shop here in ar think they went under last couple months tho. Haven't seen their cl ads in a good while. Last part of the post I think ill go with the 1400 for under the hood. Ill try to proof read but everytime I click off keyboard there's a big menu bar in my way.

lol... no worries about the typing... anywaythe 1400 is a good battery.... make sure to type in "sx-power15%" at checkout in the SSA store .... :fing34:

Yeah only reason I wanted the yellowtop because I could get it local for 209.99 15% mil discount but they charge a 20 fee if I wanted to keep my core. So a few bucks more for a better battery. Just didn't know much about the fella..

it's better than any optima... nuff said... :morepower1:

Not to mention customer service is great!