raolito1980

My 06 Altima slow build log

dude those look sick! you should put em in and tell me how much clearance you got from the speaker to the brake pedal!

Ha they are installed already. Im just slowly posting up my pics. Ill post them up tomorrow. I'll give you what best measurement I can take tomorrow.

Edited by raolito

Okay here are the installed pics of the drivers side. Sorry I need to get a couple more of the passengers side.

20110323123734585.jpg

and another

20110323123751260.jpg

may actually have enough space as the brake pedal gets smaller but i got a wide ass foot lol! they look badass tho!

Damnnn they look great, nice work, paint looks good too!! :drink40:

Here are some pics of the pillars I just did. They will only have the T2 tweeters there mounted. I aimed them out a little, I dont know a damn thing about aiming, LOL.

In this one I rounded out the factory holes to fit the cup for the tweeter.

20110616151718280.jpg

A pic of the mounting rings. Took some work but got her done.

20110616151735670.jpg

20110616151819224.jpg

Here is a close up with one flush cup in there.

20110616151752435.jpg

So yall let me know what you think. Any suggestions for my next time on what I should do. I wish I would have used thinner MDF for the rings.

Those kicks look great, I'm sure these A pillars will be sweet when you get them all figured out.

great fucking job.. im so jelouse right now.. my look very wave.. my passenger side is the best i spent TONS of time on that one.. then on driver side i just wanted to get it over with... i dont have a garage so my work space blows..

but damn your being hard on your self. they look great.. im gonna have to send mine back with steve mead and maybe you can work my out!!!!

great job1

Here is a pic of a test aim, FAIL! Some how they ended up pointing downward. Had to pull the darn ring off.

Bud Light sign in the back, on my garage wall. FTW

20110616155343401.jpg

After a little re-aiming I got this. Looks alot better.

20110616162357909.jpg

Checking the aim real quick

20110616162409819.jpg

Heres a sideview for you all.

20110616193250186.jpg

This is it for tonight. More pics tomorrow.

Edited by raolito

great pucking job.. im so jelouse right now.. my look very wave.. my passenger side is the best i spent TONS of time on that one.. then on driver side i just wanted to get it over with... i dont have a garage so my work space blows..

but damn your being hard on your self. they look great.. im gonna have to send mine back with steve mead and maybe you can work my out!!!!

great job1

Thanks alot Jon. Yours look good too. Your wrapping process loos much better then mine. Damn mine sucked. More pics tomorrow.

Those kicks look great, I'm sure these A pillars will be sweet when you get them all figured out.

Thanks OJ, these are almost finished, just need to finish these, paint em with textured paint. I wish I could wrap these. But maybe later.

I love the build so far, you got some NICE looking panels in there.