I'm getting my fully loaded Fi BTL N2 18'' soon. I'm still not sure what amp to get without overpowering or under powering the BTL. Do you think 1 Rockford t2500bdcp would be too much for it (it put out 2500watts at 1ohm and 2 ohm)?? Or also im thinking about getting 2 rockford T1000bdcp's (which puts out 1000watts at 1ohm or 2ohm) and hooking up one amp on each coil on the BTL. Let me know what you guys think

Thank you

Get a RF T1500-bdCP and call it a day... Underrated power at 14.4v usually... Might get close to 17-1800 watts out if it at 1 or 2 ohms...

I like the 2500 idea. Just be sure you have the electrical to back it up.

For electrical I have all Rockford wiring 0awg for big three and amp, 8awg for sub and amp connections, 270amp dc power alternator. I have all the parts ready for install I just need a few more things before I start the build. I just don't wanna hurt the BTL and then have to recone : (.

Get a RF T1500-bdCP and call it a day... Underrated power at 14.4v usually... Might get close to 17-1800 watts out if it at 1 or 2 ohms...

I Love all the Rockford power amps but I do really think the T1500bdcp will do the BTL 18'' justice?? I'm in a predicament : (

No predicament and no such thing as underpowering.

No predicament and no such thing as underpowering.

So which amp would you suggest from Rockford's power line?? or amps??

I would go with the 2500 and set it for 2000 so you have a little headroom. I would not do the 2 amps on one sub deal. No reason for it and you risk damaging the sub if they're not gain matched correctly.