Sign in to follow this  
Bedient43

Shipping time

I ordered my BTL 15 thursday the 19th. It is now the 31st. i got the email from UPS about them having my shipping label but its still not sent out. I know im kinda jumping the gun but im anxious and just wondering if there is any delays on these woofers as of now or when i can be expecting it to be sent out. Thanks a lot.

Depends on if you ordered a N2 or N3..

Today is only the 7th business day btw...normal lead time right now is 7-10.

Okay Thanks, Like i said im just anxious and was wondering. If i gave you an invoice number would it be possible to check up on it or should i just try and wait it out haha.

Just wait !:popcorn:

One more week (or 2 if you are outside the USA!) and you will be another happy btl owner !!!:dancing:

Okay Thanks, Like i said im just anxious and was wondering. If i gave you an invoice number would it be possible to check up on it or should i just try and wait it out haha.

You are in line...there's 93 other people that are ahead of you that have ordered Q's during the back order time until we got steel in..they have to be done first so yours may take an extra day or two.

That simply is how it is, we actually machine and build everything here..none of this rebox and ship out from china stuff from us.

The funny thing is..our prices are still cheaper then what others import from china...and we machine and build it all in house. :WTFBubble:

Just hang in there.

Quality takes time. If you wanted something instant; Go to eBay and get you something of half the quality.

I didnt say i wanted something instant, I've been waiting for just about a month. Im was just questioning it.

I didnt say i wanted something instant, I've been waiting for just about a month. Im was just questioning it.

Your not the only one who has waited lol, Quality is all order from Kicker if you want something in 3-5. Did you register to SSA to start a thread like this? You will be happy with your BTL n2, hopefully you will have a nice enclosure for it and power it nicely.

I ordered two more BTL 15s in May. Bizarrely enough one shipped last week and I got it yesterday, the other hasn't even been shipped yet. I've emailed to find out what's going on.

That's..not right. If you ordered two it's common for one to come a day or two behind the other one.

Please email me your order number and I will figure out what is going on.

That's..not right. If you ordered two it's common for one to come a day or two behind the other one.

OK email sent, thanks.

OK email sent, thanks.

Yay, it's finally shown up on UPS radar and will arrive tomorrow. Yet another instance of UPS being lazy-ass bastards and not scanning things properly. I'm dealing with the same issue myself, having just shipped four wheels and tires I sold to somebody on eBay. UPS has "forgotten" to scan one of them. I never have this problem with Fedex...

It's common to mis scan things..people flip out on us all the time when their stuff is already gone :)

Glad you're getting it today!

Sign in to follow this