Sign in to follow this  
rushnrun

2002 Tahoe, 12 12's, Clamshell vids, 158+DB

12 A12.22's on just 1170 clamped watts, playing 21hz

12 Rival Mobile Electronics 12's, 4 Massive P1500 Amps, 6 Shuriken Batteries, Unfinished wall 150+db at 20hz sealed on the dash

welll.. still don't know how to post a vid correctly

it was nice seeing you guys at the show this weekend.....too bad truck worked fine outside but not in....was definitely loud though. hope to see you guys come back for state finals in september

We'll be back around..

i've never seen a vehicle do that before.. had to be something about the building... I normally have trouble with music at half ohm but never my runs.. it was burping a 55.9 in the parking lot and wouldn't even play inside... The amps are out of the jeep now... **they're decent amps.. they just don't like .5ohm.. we're dropping them in the tahoe to do some testing..

*** we did some lower freq testing... Tahoe still plays solid at 15hz.. I need to get a disc that goes even lower.. :P

Got any pics of this bad boy?

Edited by edouble101

I'll get a full Build log posted.. I need to get with Eric (the owner of the truck) and get the photos he has.. I've got very few.. the build isn't finished yet.. the vid was taken at the show in michigan.. we got it powered up at 2am that morning.. lol

OK... I really need to figure out this picture posting thing... why can't I get it to work

welll.. still don't know how to post a vid correctly

Youtube page address pasted into the media tag button.

251539_10150207988793513_505228512_7057624_222487_n.jpg

You posted this pic with no problem!! Wall looks Awesome!!

I tried posting all the pics in the same manner.. only that one worked.. lol

Thanks!

good stuff... nice hair trick man!!! :fing34:

I tried posting all the pics in the same manner.. only that one worked.. lol

Thanks!

Keep at it, you'll get it!!

One of the nicest wall's ive seen in a while, great job, nice equiptment, hope you get some more power soon, but thats impressive for 1100w! :morepower1:

Thanks MR_8.. we're trying to get it finished up and looking good.. you cant really see in the pic but it's missing the whole front of the wall.. it's basically just a big box sitting in there

****I'm trying to post more pics... they just don't work on my end.. I don't know why.. they just show as the address even when I use the media tag.. i got the html code to work on one pic but that was it...

Oh, your posting pictures like a pro now!!! Some serious construction on the walls and baffle of that enclosure! I see the port walls are just as thick as the rest of the enclosure, I was thinking this on the building of my wall, do you think this helps more with flex of the enclosure or the rigidness of the port itself?

both... keeps the ports solid, as well as bracing the roof and floor. later on we're adding threaded rod to sides to strengthen.. they dont flex yet but Im sure they will w more power

last vid on low power... trying out 16kRMS tomorrow.. cheap camera doesn't pic up the flex much.. I'll get my cam out and take one in 1080p tomorrow

Very nice flex! That Hoe is going to hate you even more when :morepower1: is used!

Fyi when attaching a YouTube vid just use the "insert media" tab on the forum post tool bar.

thanks,

I tried using the insert media tab.. don't know what I'm doing wrong... I was using the wrong url for the pics.. now i don't know what I need for the vid.. I'll get it someday.. lol