Sign in to follow this  
locologan

how to find out the my 15bl has on it and when it was made

i bought a used 15bl off a guy in a nice ported box last week and trying to find out what options were done to it.

i wanna know if its fully loaded or not and if its a newer version.

btw ive never owened a fi audio sub lol and ill never go without one again

ive been fighting with my bro he say jl would smash fi audio what do you guys think

Assuming that the cooling is done in the same fashion as the BTL's, by looking through the vents on the basket you can see grooves in the top plate and pole piece. If there aren't any grooves machined, then it doesn't have the cooling option.

The BL is a totally different beast from what JL subs are meant to do. The BL is meant to bang, while JL subs are more designed for a quality sound. However, Fi has their sound quality drivers too.

i bought a used 15bl off a guy in a nice ported box last week and trying to find out what options were done to it.

i wanna know if its fully loaded or not and if its a newer version.

btw ive never owened a fi audio sub lol and ill never go without one again

ive been fighting with my bro he say jl would smash fi audio what do you guys think

im not much help on figuring out what options your sub has but i totally agree with that!. :drink40:

fi-identification.jpg

Look right in there just above the coil I believe, and it should say in a black sharpie marker :)

Edited by BaMF101

Sign in to follow this