Sign in to follow this  
rasic

argent audio review

well i tried getting this guy to do a box on my ssa icons

i gave him the down payment to start the build

when the box was done he told me that he has been trying to notify me that i was and i wouldnt respond.

i gave him my paypal to finish off the deal but he never sent the invoice so that i could pay him,

so i guess he gave up on me,

so maybe 2nd guess this guy in my opinion,

i never recieved a email about the enclosure being finished and then ignoring my emails that i was ready to pay,

59 dollars down the drain...

For some reason I never got any of your emails. Idk what the weird technical issue was, but I have your enclosure done, wrapped up and tucked away safe. I'm very sorry for this issue and I would like to send you the enclosure free of charge. Everyone on here knows I am a person of my word.

Andrew

:fing34: Edited by smashedz28

Looks like some major issues with communication, not on anyone persons part, but unfortunate anyways.

I would have to say though that Andrew seemed to take care of you in this situation. Would like to hear back as to what you feel about it.

I have had nothing but good come from my many dealings and continued nearly daily dealings with Andrew, i would recommend him to everyone.

I have had nothing but good come from my many dealings and continued nearly daily dealings with Andrew, i would recommend him to everyone.

x2

Him hopping in here and just sending it to him really shows how he's willing to make things right and smooth it over, even if he has to take a hit.

Or if you already have a box at this point I will give you a full refund of your deposit.

Andrew

well im willing to do what ever, im pretty sure it was something about communication, i should have gave you my cell,

well since email doesn't work ill om it to you so that we wont have any miscommunications

For some reason I never got any of your emails. Idk what the weird technical issue was, but I have your enclosure done, wrapped up and tucked away safe. I'm very sorry for this issue and I would like to send you the enclosure free of charge. Everyone on here knows I am a person of my word.

Andrew

Talking bout customer service! Somebody give this guy a Gold Star!!! :+1:

Andrew is a great guy to deal with, and his craftsmanship is top notch. He is extremely busy at times and, Im sure he will take care of you if he has not already!. :fing34:

Andrew is a great guy to deal with, and his craftsmanship is top notch. He is extremely busy at times and, Im sure he will take care of you if he has not already!. :fing34:

x2

Andrew is awesome when it comes to communicating to his customers! I've never had an issue with him getting back with me on a project! I will be getting my second enclosure from him and it wont be my last! Argent Audio is my first choice when it comes to custom enclosures and I'm sure it was just some miscommunication! Andrew is great guy and his enclosures are simply masterpieces. Hope it all works out for you Rasic!

Sometimes emails get a little goofy, posting a thread in the forum is the next best thing, as you can see :)

Andrew has built me three enclosures in the past two years and I keep coming back for more :drink40:

I havent dealt with Argent directly but my buddy hove has gotten 2 enclosures from him and I am a proud owner of one of those 2 enclosures! the 18" box he has on his website for a mayhem which now was used to house a ZCON and it did a 147.8 on music with a sundown 3k. His enclosures are very accurate and are Crafted very well. Sometimes emails get all in a whack thats why if I deal with people on the forum I send a PM.... I feel your situation for sure but it impresses me a lot that he was willing to take care of you like that! Think of it like the wizard of OZ all you see is the big guy and never notice what is going on behind the curtains!

A refund of his deposit was completed. Once he confirms this thread will be deleted as the matter is resolved.

Andrew

refund was issued, good service, thank you. sorry for putting you through the labor. i suggest raffling off the box lol

refund was issued, good service, thank you. sorry for putting you through the labor. i suggest raffling off the box lol

Just curious, was the enclosure ported and for a single driver? driver size?

Once he confirms this thread will be deleted as the matter is resolved.

Andrew

Honestly, I wouldn't delete the thread. Some of the other vendors need take note that THIS is how you quickly and professionally resolve an issue with the customer. Outstanding customer service. Kudos to you Andrew.

Once he confirms this thread will be deleted as the matter is resolved.

Andrew

Honestly, I wouldn't delete the thread. Some of the other vendors need take note that THIS is how you quickly and professionally resolve an issue with the customer. Outstanding customer service. Kudos to you Andrew.

X's 2 on not deleting this thread. I have dealt with Andrew on my last build and my current rebuild. He is a great guy, even took time out from a night out to dinner just to contact me about my box. And this will show potential customers how good of service you provide, and how many satisfied customers you have..