Mark LaFountain

Incriminator Audio I Series now on the SSA Store!

The Incriminator Audio I-Series components and coaxials are now on the SSA Store. These will fit in just great with our product offerings. :peepwall:

i-series.jpg

Wow those are some killer priced speakers!

I will be getting these tomorrow!

Can't wait to see what customers think of these. IA are pretty proud of these new products.

Wow, X2 on the right price. Lookin' good!

i must've missed it somewhere... were there any released photos of the component set without the guard/grill??? I would never use them so was wondering how they would look without them... Will I have to buy to know???lol

GREAT PRICING!!!

i must've missed it somewhere... were there any released photos of the component set without the guard/grill??? I would never use them so was wondering how they would look without them... Will I have to buy to know???lol

GREAT PRICING!!!

I think their on the pics bro. I don't think they'll have the mesh covers.

Has anyone tried these yet??? I am quite interested in a set, just wanting to hear the difference between these and my Rainbow SLC's....also IA said this is their first component set and others are in development so does that mean there is gonna be a higher end set available in the future?

Edited by CaptainzPlanetz

Has anyone tried these yet??? I am quite interested in a set, just wanting to hear the difference between these and my Rainbow SLC's....also IA said this is their first component set and others are in development so does that mean there is gonna be a higher end set available in the future?

Bump

They are spanking new to market and very few people have tried them yet. There has been one very positive review so far.

i own a set. i have never heard any rainbow products so i cant say. compared to some i have heard.

kicker-to harsh but not bad(comps)

Memphis- pretty much comparable (not sure if comps or coax)

zeus- way to harsh like not even fun and noooo mid bass(comps)

thats pretty much all i can compare them to. i have not heard many others in depth.

these are priced for each or a pair? didn't see anything but a picture of a single. the components is what'im interested in. used'to seeing a healthy price tag'on IA. price for the'components makes me think its priced'PER speaker

these are priced for each or a pair? didn't see anything but a picture of a single. the components is what'im interested in. used'to seeing a healthy price tag'on IA. price for the'components makes me think its priced'PER speaker

Never seen a comp. set sold like that (could be out there though...). If it was per speaker/side then I think they would mention it in the description.

I haven't either but the price just made me think that. IA usually has a bigger price tag than that. Probably score a set here soon

I know its an old thread, but are these prices (right now like $95) for the components for just one speaker, tweeter and crossover or is the price for the pair?? Thanks in advance!

Two crossovers, two midwoofers, and two tweeters.

they come in pairs

Thanks guys! I'll be ordering up a couple pairs then. Any honest opinions on how they sound?

Very nice set of components. I enjoy them very much. If you have any specific questions on them let me know.

I haven't either but the price just made me think that. IA usually has a bigger price tag than that. Probably score a set here soon

No offense to IA, but those are just some standard comps, nothing real special, so that's one main reason the price is very reasonable. Which isn't a bad thing.

Which I'm sure IA designed these just to compete with other entry level comps but give options to people who like to "match" equipment.

i own a set. i have never heard any rainbow products so i cant say. compared to some i have heard.

kicker-to harsh but not bad(comps)

Memphis- pretty much comparable (not sure if comps or coax)

zeus- way to harsh like not even fun and noooo mid bass(comps)

thats pretty much all i can compare them to. i have not heard many others in depth.

Not trying to be a dick but your reviews are all subjective and doesn't actually mean much.

And unless you have actually owned each set and had them installed properly, its hard to determine anything you stated.

Just like with subs, install is just as important on how a speaker will sound.

Point is, people could read your post and believe every word you say, when actually it might not be true.